Star vs Storm Part 2Edit
- Star is sitting down on a glacier waiting for Eagle to attack him
"What is this, I've never experienced a power like this!!" Eagle says as she senses Storm's power level
- Storm flies to the battleground and lands infront of Star
"Hey Eagle, what's happening?" Storm asks
"Hey babe, what's up?" Eagle responds
"I think it's time to focus on the here and now. Where are the others? Storm asks
"They're all dead, he killed them all!" Eagle says
"Huh, what about Dad is he alright?" Storm asks
"Him too, Mom, your sister, everyone Storm!" Eagle responds
(Grrr, my sister, Mom, they're all gone; and withouut Dad, I don't have the power to bring any of them back!) Storm thinks to himself
- Storm slowly walks towards Star and stops 2 feet from him
- Star laughs "So, hotshot you want to fight me?" Star asks
"Fight you, no I wanna kill you" Storm responds
- Star laughs "So you want some more, okay but this is going to be the last time" Star says
"Hmph" Storm says
- Storm takes another step towards Star making Star back up
- Star gets mad and screams
- Storm powers up slightly making ice circle around them
- Storm sweeps Star and as Star is falling, Storm backfists him in the face hard causing Star to spit blood out
"Grrr you're making a mistake, I'll kill you" Star says
- Storm jumps at Star and kicks him in the face hard causing him to slide back and spit blood out
- Star stops himself and Storm lands behind him
- Star senses Storm's energy and turns around
"You...stupid boy!" Star says
- Star punches Storm in the back hard but Storm turns around and catches his punch
- Storm smiles and kicks Star in the chin hard then punches him in the gut hard causing him to cough up blood
- Storm pulls his fist out of Star's gut and Star walks back slowly holding his gut
"What's wrong, I thought you said something about killing me?" Storm asks
"I'll kill you, what I say I do" Star says as he flies at Storm
"NOW YOU DIE!!!" Star yells
- Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm avoids the punch, then Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm blocks it
- Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm catches his punch, Star kicks Storm in the face hard but Storm catches his foot
- Star rapidly punches and kicks Storm in the face but Storm avoids and blocks all the attacks
- Star knees Storm in the face hard but Storm blocks his knee, then Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm blocks the punch
- Star kicks Storm in the face hard but Storm blocks his foot, then Star chops at Storm but Storm jumps over Star and lands behind him
- Storm flies at Star and knees him in the face hard sending him flying into the water
- Storm lands back on the glacier and waits for Star to resurface
(Amazing, he's not even in his Spirit Form and he's picking Star apart, a power increase of this magnitude is incredible!!!) Eagle thinks to herself
- Storm walks to the edge of the glacier and looks into the water "You can come up now, I know you're not hurt, not from an attack like that" Storm says
- Star flies out of the water and lands on the glacier
"Man, what a faker, he's not hurt" Eagle says
- Star wipes away the blood from his mouth
- Storm slowly walks towards Star again
- Star backs away slowly in fear
"Well, let's go, what are you waiting for?" Storm says
- Storm appears infront of Star and kicks him in the gut hard making the heavens shake and causing Star to cough up blood
- Storm jumps back and kicks Star in the face hard causing him to slide back, then Storm appears beside Star and punches him in the face hard into the water
- Storm grabs Star's leg before he hits the water, swings him around, and throws him into a glacier
- Storm flies at Star but senses an energy spike
- Star shoots a dark energy beam at Storm
- Storm stops flying and deflects the dark energy beam away and when it hits the ground it creates a huge explosion
- Star flies at Storm
- Storm puts his arms out trying to stop Star, but Star flies into his hands and is slowly pushing Storm back
- Star flies Storm into another glacier
- Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm avoids the punch, then Star punches Storm in the face hard again but Storm avoids that punch as well
- Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm avoids the punch, then Star punches Storm in the face hard again but Storm avoids that punch as well
- Star rapidly punches and kicks Storm in the face hard but Storm blocks and avoids all of the attacks
- Star punches Storm in the face hard but Storm avoids the punch, then Star punches Storm in the face hard again but Storm catches his punch
- Storm pulls Star down so they're face to face
- Storm powers up and a white aura surrounds him, then he throws Star into the sky
- Storm flies above Star and elbows him into the water
- Star hits the bottom of the ocean on his hands and knees shaking the heavens
- Storm appears behind Star as Star still looks for Storm
"Psst, hey behind you" Storm whispers
- Star turns around and is very mad
"Hi, nice day" Storm says
"What's the matter Star?" Storm asks
"Fool! I'll kill you all!" Star yells
- Star glows black* "You! You're dead! No one mocks me!" Star says
- Star vanishes
- Storm laughs and elbows the air behind him just as Star appears behind him, his elbow hits Star in the face hard
- Storm turns around and punches Star in the face hard out of the water and into another glacier
- Star explodes out of the rubble making ice go everywhere
- Storm destroys the ice that is coming strait at him
- Star flies up to Storm but Storm shoots a ball of pure energy at Star
- It hits Star and Star stands there badly hurt and dazed
- Storm slowly walks up to Star
- Storm punches Star in the gut hard then elbows him in the back of the neck hard
- Storm elbows Star in the back of the neck again, then he does it again and Star falls to his hands and knees
"Oh yeah!" Eagle cheers
"Give it up, you can't win" Storm says
- Star stands up slowly with his back facing Storm
"So, it's you" Star says
"Huh?" Storm responds
- Star dusts himself off "I've known about you all along" Star says
"What?! What are you talking about?" Storm asks
- Star laughs evily
- Star turns around and looks at Storm "I mean I've been expecting you ever since I started fighting that pathetic girl you are dating. Even while I was fighting, I could sense your power from a far away place. I could feel it growing, I knew you'd be coming here. Opposites attract 1 another" Star says
- Star laughs evily
"Yes, yes, I've been waiting for you the whole time. I can't let a power greater than mine exist" Star says
"Oh yeah, well I understand your feelings are hurt but I don't think you have much of a choice. It would seem the scales are tipped in my favor" Storm responds
"He's known about Storm all along, he was merely using his fight with me as a warm up" Eagle says
"Goodbye, enough is enough. Now you'll see what happens to those I hate. Stupid boy, you will pay! Yes, you're going to pay for everything you did to me" Star says
- Star powers up to full power creating a black aura with lightning surrounding him
"Go ahead make me pay, but if that's all the power you've got then you're going to have a lot of trouble collecting" Storm says
"You're missing the point" Star responds
"Huh?" Storm asks
- Star laughs evily
"Oh no!" Storm says as he flies towards Eagle
- Star explodes his power all around him
- Storm flies away from the explosion holding Eagle
- Storm hovers over the giant crater made from the explosion
"Woah, look at that hole thanks Storm" Eagle says
"Sure" Storm responds
"How did you know he was going to blow himself up?" Eagle asks
- Storm looks around trying to sense a power level "I'm not so sure he did" Storm responds
- Storm and Eagle land on another glacier
"Well what do you think, is he dead?" Eagle asks
"No way" Storm responds
"But I don't sense anything, there's no signal!" Eagle says
"Yeah, but he could be masking it which means that freak is still out there" Storm responds
- Star resurfaces from under water and stands on a different glacier
- Star laughs evily
"Eagle is back in the ring" Eagle says as she lands in front of Star
"No Eagle, you stay back I'm dealing with this myself" Storm says
"I can't just sit here and watch, I wanna fight!" Eagle says
"Sorry you missed me ugly, but now I'm back and stronger than ever" Eagle says to Star
(The power of Eagle, unstoppable) Star thinks to himself
"Well Storm, I hope you don't mind if I take it from here, you look like you could use a little break" Eagle says
"Heheh" Storm responds
"I'll beat on Star for a little while. Then, I might be nice enough to give you another shot at him" Eagle says
"Nice attitude, you've definitely got some of Dad in you" Storm says
"Thank you" Eagle responds
- Star's eyes glow black and a dark energy orb surrounds Eagle
"Ah, what is that?!!!" Storm asks
- The dark orb gets smaller and smaller until it completely crushes Eagle, then Star absorbs all of her power
- Star transforms into his first form Demon Dragon
"So Storm what do you think of it? New clothes to match my figure and some new abilities as well. I guess the sudden loss of your friends and family has left you speechless Storm, hurry and drain your tears so we can fight" Star says as he destroys the glacier he's standing on by stomping
- Star laughs evily
"How could you do that to her she's been fair in this fight since the start!" Storm says
"I'm not interested in fairness, I'm interested in the extinction of every living creature on this planet. A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations but a great fighter will figure a way around them, from the moment I felt your power I knew I was beaten, and then I thought about something. If I could hatch a plan to absorb Eagle and her powers, then no one would ever be able to stand a chance against me ever again" Star says
"You know, if you wanted the best, you should've came after me, you just absorbed the wrong angel Star" Storm responds
- Star laughs "I didn't absorb you because I needed a punching bag, what's the point of having strength if there's nothing to hit, I kept you around because I'm stronger than ever and I have to try it on someone" Star says
"Sounds fine, I'm all yours" Storm responds as he gets in his fighting stance "Let's do this" He says
"Alright, but be warned, in my new super form, I have the body of a dragon, the cunning of Eagle, and all of her powers that are ready to drive the nails into your coffin" Star says as he gets into his fighting stance as well
"I'm tougher than Eagle and smarter than her, so the only thing you have to worry about is if I'm stronger than you" Storm says
"You know I'm going to kill you, Storm" Star says
"Well let's hold off on the gravestone, Star" Storm responds
- They both fly at eachother and rapidly punch and kick eachother
- Storm elbows Star in the chin hard
- Star punches Storm in the face hard causing him to spit blood out
- They rapidly punch and kick eachother so fast no one can see them and so hard that the heavens can feel the force of their attacks
- Storm kicks Star in the face hard causing him to spit blood out
- Star punches Storm in the face hard
- Storm punches Star in the gut hard sending him flying, then he grabs his leg and throws him into the water
- Star hits the bottom of the ocean hard and slides through it
- Storm flies at Star but senses an energy spike
- A dark beam of energy is fired at Storm, but Storm vanishes before impact
- The beam creates a big explosion
- Storm appears on a glacier
- Star shoots another dark energy beam at Storm but Storm flies above the beam avoiding it
- Storm shoots a pure energy beam at Star and Star shoots a dark energy beam at Storm
- The beams collide
- Storm uses more power causing the planet to shake and Star uses more power as well
- The beams explode and Storm is sent flying, he hits a glacier hard
- Star appears beside Storm and backfists him in the face hard into the water
- Storm hits the bottom of the ocean hard
- Storm gets up slowly as Star flies towards him
- Storm jumps out of the water as Star flies into the bottom of the ocean
- Storm does multiple backflips away to get some space
- They both fly at eachother
- They both kick eachother in the face hard causing them to spit blood out
- They both land on separate glaciers to rethink their strategies
"That was fun Storm, why don't we try it again? It seems you're weaker than you thought, is your confidence dwindling yet? There's no shame in quiting here you can just walk away whenever you want" Star says
"Your mind games aren't going to work on me Star, I've been trained much better than that. Now let's go again!" Storm says
"Alright it's time to show you why my girlfriend looks up to me" Storm says as he gets in his fighting stance
- Star gets in his fighting stance "She doesn't. In fact she wonders why you let me take her" Star says
- Storm flies at Star and kicks him in the face hard but Star catches his foot
- Storm kicks Star in the face hard with his other foot but Star cathes his other foot
"Ohh I bet that hurts doesn't it? Your girlfriend Eagle isn't impressed Storm" Star says
- Storm creates a pure energy ball and shoots it at Star's face but Star ducks under the blast
- Star grabs Storm by his throat and starts choking him "She thought you were better than that and she thinks you're a cowardly deserter just like your father" Star says
- Star laughs and punches Storm in the face sending him flying, then shoots an energy ball at Storm as he is sent flying
- Storm lands on his feet and rubs the spot where he got punched very painfully
- Storm turns around and sees the energy ball, he screams in fear
- The energy ball hits the glacier completely destroying it
"Remember not so long ago I was the one hiding, I needed time to stall, is that what you're doing now Storm? Are you hiding trying to think your way out of this mess? You seem to have forgotten that your beloved Eagle is apart of me and I can sense that you're alive down there kid" Star says
"Star!!" Storm yells as he flies at Star
- Storm punches Star in the face hard but Star avoids the punch, then he kicks Star in the face hard but Star backs out of the range of the kick
- Storm flies at Star and rapidly punches and kicks Star in the face hard but Star avoids all of the attacks
- Storm punches Star in the face hard but Star catches his punch
"Come on, you're going to have to try harder than that" Star says
- Star twists Storms arm behind his back and Storm yells in pain
"You're not paying attention to my moves, your father taught you better than this, didn't he?" Star asks
"Yes he did!" Storm says as he turns around and kicks Star in the gut hard
- Star vanishes before the punch connected and reappears behind Storm
- Star places his hand against Storms's face gently
"Could've been your head" Star says
- Star laughs "And with all that training" Star says
- Storm turns around but Star kicks him in the face hard sending him flying, then he flies above Storm and punches him into the water
- Storm hits the bottom of the ocean so hard it shakes the heavens
- Storm explodes out of the rubble and is staggering a bit
- Star charges a dark beam of energy and shoots it at Storm
- Storm blocks the beam but then falls to his hands and knees
- Star lands infront of him
"Now that felt like your girlfriend's technique. I didn't really think her beam packed that much of a punch, but maybe it's just that much stronger now that it's coming from me" Star says as he kneels in front of Storm "What do you think of that? Are you even awake? You're letting them down again" He says
- Storm gets mad and shoots a pure energy beam at Star's face but Star leaned back avoiding the beam
- Star shoots a dark energy beam at Storm's face that pushes Storm through 26 glaciers
"I posses the greatest powers in the universe and I'll use them all to kill you" Star says
- Storm pushes an ice boulder off of him and stands up slowly and weakly
- Star creates a clone of himself
- The clone flies at Storm who jumps over it
"Woah, what the heck is that thing?" Storm asks
- The clone flies back at Storm who shoots 4 pure energy beams at it
- The clone avoids all of the beams and continues flying at Storm
- Storm avoids the clone, then chops it in it's neck
- The clone wraps around Storm's body and explodes
- Storm falls out of the sky onto a glacier
"You can thank Eagle for that technique, I know my little clone could have spun a dozen different moves at you, but you just keep making it so easy Storm, it's kind of sad" Star says as he walks up to Storm "I almost feel guilty" He says
- Storm coughs up blood "Ahh, there must be something you're so anxious to prove Storm, how amusing" Star says
- Storm sits up slowly
- Star grabs Storm by his throat and lifts him in the air choking him
"The whole world is depending on you, you're the savior and you're 3 breathes away from the end" Star says
- Star laughs evily
- Storm passes out
"Goodnight Storm" Star says as he creates a dark energy beam "Without your father holding your hand you really are nothing" He says
- Storm wakes up and knees Star in the face hard causing him to release his grip
- Star jumps onto a glacier and Storm flies at him
- Storm kicks Star in the face hard but Star leans back avoiding the kick, then Star kicks Storm into the sky and shoots 3 dark energy rings at Storm
- The dark energy rings close on Storm immobilizing him
"Another Eagle move out of the hat, hope it's not too tight. How does it feel to be bound by your girlfriend's moves?" Star asks as Storm yells in pain
- Star creates a dark energy beam and laughs evily "1 final move then game over!" Star says
- Storm struggles to break free
- Storm breaks free and avoids the beam
"He's got a spark left" Star says
- Star punches a glacier and it gets destroyed revealing where Storm is hiding
"Hiding only proves your cowardness my young fighter" Star says
- Storm appears behind another glacier and Star appears next to him
"That really hurt didn't it Storm? Facing your fears would've been far less painful" Star says
- Storm wipes awy the blood from his mouth and gets in his fighting stance
"Still wanting to fight? Take your best shot you can't hit me" Star says
- Storm flies at Star and punches him in the gut hard but Star avooids the punch, then Star elbows Storm hard into the water
- Storm hits the bottom of the ocean hard
- Storm shoots a beam of pure energy at Star who deflects it back at him
- The beam creates a big explosion under water
- Star flies to Storm "Still alive, well I guess I'll have to make sport out of smaking you around" Star says
- Star punches Storm under water so hard the heavens shake
- Star appears behind Storm and punches him in the face sending him flying, then he appears beside him and backfists him in the face hard sending him flying into an underwater cave
- Star appears beside Storm "What's wrong, are you frightened?" Star asks as he laughs evily
"No" Storm responds
- Star shoots a dark energy beam at Storm but Storm powers up and his aura deflects the beam back at Star
- Star vanishes before the beam hits him and reappears above Storm
- Star creates a dark energy beam and shoots it at Storm
- The beam creates a huge explosion and Storm is launched from under water
- Storm lies on the ground badly hurt and unconcious
"Ha pathetic little brother" Star says and flies away
- Storm wakes up slowly and heals himself to full power and condition "I won't lose this time, I swear" Storm says as he flies after Star
- Storm flies to Star who is pointing a dark energy ball at him
- Star laughs evily
"So, can you stop me Storm? Then the end of the Earth is on your head" Star says
- Storm's throws a pure energy disk at Star which slices him in half
"Nice try, but that won't save you, not from me. I've absorbed your girlfriend's powers remember?" Star asks
- Storm laughs "You're wrong Star, for your information I've got something that will make you pay for all the crimes you comitted" Storm says
"What? Do I have to prove myself once again?" Star asks as he regenerates
- Storm laughs "You sure were quick to pull yourself back together weren't you? I think you're getting a little nervous" Storm says
"You wish. Let me see what you can do, I'm ready" Star says
- Storm shoots a pure energy beam to heaven, it hits his oldest brother and he appears beside him "This is my oldest brother, Chaos, it will take some time for him to awake though" Storm says
"You obviously don't understand the power I have recently aquired, I could crush both of you" Star says
"Uhh can you give us just a minute please?" Storm asks
"TIME'S UPPPPPP!!!!" Star yells as he flies at Storm
"Okay, here goes" Storm says as he enters his Angel Dragon Form
"Gotcha" Star says as he punches Storm in the face hard
- Storm flips over Star avoiding the punch "Come on Chaos, wake up!" Storm says
- Star punches Storm hard into the water
- Storm lands on the bottom of the ocean safely
- Star flies at Storm but stops because Chaos flinched
- Star shoots a dark energy beam at Chaos sending him flying
- Storm flies out of the water and shoots Star through 7 glaciers with a pure energy beam
- Storm rapidly shoots pure energy beams at Star creating a big explosion
"My turn now" Star says as he flies out of the smoke unharmed
- Storm and Star rapidly fight so fast it's hard to keep track of their movements
- Star punches Storm into a glacier
- Star flies at Storm but stops because Chaos appears next to Storm
- Both Chaos and Storm transform into Dragon Overlord Form
"Come on why don't you attack me it's 2 against 1" Star says
"Hmph" Chaos says as he powers up
"Cool it Chaos, you have to understand that Star's powers have increased a lot since you last fought, there's no way that you can win" Storm says
- Star laughs evily
"You think he's the powerful being in the universe and maybe he is, but just like you he does not have true pride! I don't expect you to understand, not you Storm, I sent myself on a cold oblivion and I did it on a lie. The Angel Prince will not fall again!!!" Chaos responds as he powers up more
- Chaos rapidly shoots pure energy balls at Star, but Star protects himself with a shield
- Chaos flies at Star
"No don't!" Storm says
- Chaos punches Star in the gut hard but Star avoids the punch, then Chaos rapidly punches and kicks Star but Star blocks and avoids all of the attacks
- Star punches Chaos in the face hard causing him to spit out blood, then Star kicks Chaos in the gut hard making him cough up blood
- Star punches Chaos in the back hard then kicks him in the face hard sending him flying into a glacier
- Chaos flies back at Star unharmed and appears beside him
- Chaos punches Star in the face hard but Star avoids the punch and puts Chaos in a full nelson
- Chaos struggles to break free "Let go of me" Chaos demands
- Storm powers up and flies at Star
- Storm grabs Star and punches him in the face hard causing him to spit blood out and let go of Chaos
"Do not help me Storm, DO NOT HELP ME!!!" Chaos yells
"Well it would seem you two have some issues to work out" Star says
- Chaos flies at Star
- Storm punches Star in the face hard but Star catches his punch
- Chaos punches Star in the gut hard but Star stops his punch with his foot
- Star headbutts Chaos hard sending him flying
- Storm kicks Star in the gut hard but Star blocks his foot then knees Storm hard
- Star punches Chaos in the face hard, making him spit blood out, then he kicks Storm in the face hard causing him to spit blood out as well
- Chaos flies at Star but Star covers Chaos' eyes and punches him in the face hard
- Storm flies at Star and punches him in the face hard but Star catches his punch then kicks Storm in the face hard, causing him to spit blood out
- Storm and Chaos stop fighting to rethink their strategies
- Star laughs
- Chaos gets mad
"Listen to me Chaos, you see you can't fight him on your own, there's only 1 thing left to do, I don't know why you're so angry, but time's runnig out! You have to let it go. Chaos!!" Storm says
"Quiet!" Chaos responds
- Star lands on a different glacier "I suppose this will make a good cemetary for them both" Star says
"Come on, Chaos we don't have much time left, please you have to help me just this once" Storm says
"You want my help? You've got some nerve asking me to help you, you still don't think I know what you did to me?! I have traveled to heaven, I know all about your technique your Spirit Form" Chaos says as Storm gets sad
"You hid it from me in our battle. You allowed me to believe that I could...beat you" Chaos continues
"Yeah, that's part true, I do have the ability to access Spirit Form, but hey I can only do it for a short time" Storm says
"Ugh, that's enough of your lies, prideless, so you not realize my humiliation?! Just stay away from me!" Chaos yells
"I hope that you two are done fighting eachother, because now it's my turn to have a little fun" Star shouts as he flies towards both of them
- Star rapidly shoots dark energy balls at both of them
- Storm and Chaos avoid all of the attacks
- Star shoots more at both of them but misses them because they fly away from him
- As Star loops back around, Storm and Chaos shoot pure energy beams at him
- Star throws dark energy balls at their enerhy beams and they pierce through Storm's and Chaos' attack
- Storm and Chaos barely avoid the dark energy balls
- Storm and Chaos push some chunks of ice off of them but are in their regular forms now
"Darn it, I told you this was impossible. Look, if we don't do something soon, we'll be history along with this whole planet" Storm says
"Why do I care?" Star responds
"Wake up, Star has killed everyone that we care about! Everyone is gone, even your wife!" Storm says
"Fine, Storm I'll fuse with you" Chaos says
- Storm smiles "Thanks Chaos" Storm says
"Quick, increase your power to mine, so we can fuse" He says
- Chaos increases his power to storm's power and they become 1 person
- Storm and Chaos rapidly punch and kick the air as Star stands there holding a dark energy ball
"Would you look at me, I'm setting records" Storm and Chaos say
- Star drops his guard and the energy ball fades away
"Hmmm, he dropped his guard, great" Storm and Chaos say
- Storm and Chaos punch the air infront of them and their energy travels, cutting Star's face wide open
- Storm and Chaos laugh "Sorry about, that did I catch you by surprise?" Storm and Chaos say as Star regenerates
"What do you call a Chaos and a Storm? Chaotic Storm sounds alright. I was a little worried about the two of us sharing a body, but it looks like it came out pretty good" Chaotic Storm says
"Hmph, I guess I can live with this, those 2 I was fighting before were starting to bore me, maybe now I'll have some decent competition" Star says
- Chaotic Storm motions for Star to bring it on
- Star gets mad "Grrr cut that out!!!" Star yells as he flies at Chaotic Storm
- Star punches Chaotic Storm in the face hard but Chaotic Storm jumps over Star avoiding the punch, then kicks Star in the face hard causing him to spit blood out
- Chaotic Storm kicks Star in the gut hard sending him flying
- Star stops himself then appears in front of Chaotic Storm
- Star rapidly punches and kicks Chaotic Storm in the face hard, then kicks him in the back hard sending him flying into the water
- Chaotic Storm hits the bottom of the ocean hard
- Star creates a dark energy ball and throws it at Chaotic Storm, the energy ball hits Chaotic Storm creating a huge explosion
- Star laughs evily
- Chaotic Storm stands up completely unharmed and laughs
"Thanks a lot, that was a good warm-up" Chaotic Storm says while stretching
"Nice provato, I bet you won't talk so much once I get my hands on you" Star says as his arms extend towards Chaotic Storm
- Chaotic Storm flies at Star avoiding his arms, but Star's hair extends and wraps around Chaotic Storm's leg
- Star flings Chaotic Storm into a glacier
"What a shame, dropping like a fly and I'm not even trying" Star says
- Chaotic Storm explodes out of the rubble completely unharmed again and starts stretching
"Nice shot that one really got the blood flowing, can you throw me another sorry about this but the body's rather new. I'm sure you'd understand, you've been stealing people's bodies all day" Chaotic Storm says
"The only thing this 2 man fusion has done, is make you twice as foolish as before" Star responds
"Funny, did you think that one up yourself?" Chaotic Storm says as he gets in his fighting stance
- Star gets in his fighting stance as well
- Chaotic Storm appears infront of Star and rapidly punches him in the face hard, then he kicks Star in the gut hard sending him flying
- Chaotic Storm creates a pure energy ball and shoots it at Star
- The energy ball hits Star creating a huge explosion
- Star comes out of the smoke with only half a body
"Curse you! What have you done to me?! Star asks
"Pull yourself together would you, it's humiliating" Chaotic Storm says
- Star smiles and regenerates completely
"Now that's more like it" Chaotic Storm says
- Star and Chaotic Storm rapidly punch and kick eachother
- Star and Chaotic Storm punch eachother hard creating a big explosion
- Star and Chaotic Storm back away smiling as they rethink their strategies
"Impressive, so it's true you can do more than just talk trash after all" Star says
"Trash talk huh? Interesting phrase, you must have picked that up from my girlfriend you stole" Chaotic Storm responds
"I don't know what you're trying to suggest, there's no shame in taking what you need to hold your position, I'm the terror of the universe" Star says
"That's old news, and just like you it's about to be replaced" Chaotic Storm responds as he cracks his neck
- They both fly at eachother
- Chaotic Storm rapidly punches Star in the face but Star blocks all the punches
- Chaotic Storm pushes Star through a glacier and rapidly punches him in the gut hard, then he punches Star in the chin hard
- Chaotic Storm kicks Star in the gut hard sending him flying, then he punches Star in the face hard
- Chaotic Storm kicks Star in the face hard, breaking his neck
"Ugh, you fool, you haven't beaten me yet" Star says as he regenerates completely again
- Star powers up and his energy shakes the heavens
- Chaotic Storm lands on a glacier shielding his eyes from the bright light Star is emitting
- Star is holding a huge dark energy ball
"You wouldn't?!!! Ugh, dumb question" Chaotic Storm says
"Yes, isn't it though, everytime I have destroyed a planet, I have taken a piece of it's energy with me. This orb is the culmination of eons of destruction. We're going to play catch, if this falls to the ground you can say goodbye to this planet as well. Are you up for the challenge, it's all in your hands now don't drop the ball!!!" Star says as he laughs evily
"So, are you ready to play?" Star asks
"Ready? That all depends on what you mean, if you mean am I superior to you in every way, then yes" Chaotic Storm says
"WHAT'S THAT?!!!" Star responds
"I'm ready, go for it. I'll make you a wager, you see this spot, I won't move from it" Chaotic Storm says as he gets in his defensive stance
"You're awful confident for someone so small but if that's the way you want to play this then fine" Star says as he throws the dark energy ball at Chaotic Storm
"This time you lose" Star says
- Chaotic Storm puts his hands on the dark energy ball and struggles to stop it
"Here, your turn" Chaotic Storm says as he slowly walks the dark energy ball back towards Star
- Chaotic Storm powers up and starts running the dark energy ball towards Star
- Chaotic Storm kicks the dark energy ball hard at Star
- Star avoids the dark energy ball as it goes into space
- The dark energy ball hits another planet and completely destroys it making a huge explosion in space
- Chaotic Storm appears infront of Star with his arms folded
"Hmph, I dare say you've been toying with me all along, if you could have sent that energy ball into space then you could have inflicted much more damage to me earlier, but you still don't compare, no one compares to me" Star says
"You're wrong Star, I'm destined to destroy you" Chaotic Storm says as he powers up again
- Chaotic Storm enters Demon Dragon Form "Call me Demonic Chaotic Storm (DCS)" DCS says
"DCS? So is that your official new name? We have such great titles now don't we? Star, DCS, we might as well say we're invincible" Star says as he laughs
"If you're sure you can win this fight with petty theft, then come prove it" DCS says as he motions Star to bring it on
"Enough, you talk too much, I'll make sure you never speak to me again. YOU'RE FINISHED!!!" Star says as he flies at DCS
- Star punches DCS in the face hard but DCS avoids the punch, then Star punches him in the back hard but DCS avoids the punch
- Star chops DCS in the face hard but DCS jumps over him, then Star kicks DCS in the face hard but DCS avoids the kick
- Star punches DCS in the back hard but DCS vanishes before the punch hit him, then he reappears in the same spot
- Star backs away to rethink his strategy
- Star throws a dark energy ball at DCS but DCS turns around and punches the dark energy ball back at Star's face
- Star ducks under the dark energy ball
- DCS flies at Star and kicks him in the face hard, making his nose bleed
"I'll give you a chance, give up. Hey, did you know your nose is bleeding, clean yourself off, you're a disgrace" DCS says
- Star wipes the blood away from his nose and gets in his fighting stance "Ha, I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself" Star says as he powers up
- Star punches DCS in the gut hard, then elbows him in the back of the head hard
- Star kicks DCS in the face hard ending him flying, then he appears beside DCS and elbows him in the face sending him flying through a glacier and into the water
- Star rapidly shoots dark energy beams at DCS
- Star lands on a glacier and waits for DCS to resurface
- DCS explodes out of the water "Heh, that wasn't too bad, but your aim is lousy what were you shooting at?" DCS asks as he is unharmed
"I guess I'll have to show you how it's done again" DCS says
"What? Why you?!" Star says with fear in his voice
"Still hungry, Star, eat this!" DCS says as he shoots a pure energy beam at Star
- The pure energy beam destroys the glacier Star was standing on and it goes into space
- The only thing that's left are little pieces of Star
"Go ahead, take your time" DCS says
- Star regenerates completely
- Star breathes heavily "I'll get him, I must" Star says as DCS flies infront of him
- Star creates dark mist to surround them so DCS can't see
- Star laughs evily
"What are you going to do now, you can't hit me if you can't see me" Star says
"Well you're half right I can't see you" DCS responds as he vanishes
- DCS rapidly punches and kicks Star hard, causing the heavens to shake
- Star flies out of the mist badly hurt "H-How, why?!" Star says as DCS reappears infront of him
"You villains never really do take true pride in your fighting skills, it takes more than eyesight and a strong arm to be a warrior" DCS says
"I'll make you pay" Star says as DCS punches him in the face hard
- Star kicks DCS in the gut hard but DCS catches his foot, then DCS powers up and throws Star into the water
- Star hits the bottom of the ocean hard
- DCS shoots a pure energ beam into the water which pierces Star, then he pulls Star out of the water
"Give up Star. What's wrong, has your confidence finally dropped? You know your run can't last forever, not when I'm on guard. It's not fun being hunted down is it Star, being hunted just like you hunted down our friends, DOES IT HURT?!!!" DCS asks
"ARHHH, CURSE YOU!!!" Star says as he struggles to get detached from the energy beam
- Star breaks free of the energy beam and regenerates completely
- DCS smiles and Star gets mad
"I warned you, I warned you not to make me mad! You've got some nerve making me into a joke! I'll destroy you I swear it if it's the last thing I do! Grrr, I'm not your entertainment!" Star says as he powers up, pushing DCS back
- The sky turns completely black from Star's power
"You led me to this you mortal freak, it's your fault!" Star says as his power keeps rising
- Star clenches his hand so tight it starts bleeding
- His power shakes the heavens
"That's it, try everything you can" DCS says
"You made fun of me, no one makes fun of me!" Star says as explodes with power
- His power starts shattering the Earth dimension
"What? The whole planet's energy is warping around us, is he trying to destroy everything?! This has gone to far" DCS says as he flies at Star
- DCS punches Star in the gut hard but Star protects himself with a shield of dark energy
"Stop this!!!"DCS yells as he struggles to break through the barrier
- The barrier pushes DCS back slowly
- DCS powers up, goes through the barrier, and punches Star in the chin hard knocking him into the water
- DCS smiles as everything goes back to normal
- Star resurfaces
"Well if you ask me that was a little too close for comfort, but have the decency to learn your lesson, there's no way you could ever beat me, unless you'd like to try that technique you've been saying" DCS says
- Star flies out of the water and infront of DCS
- Star takes a deep breath and calms down
"Great power, don't waste it, what do you say you try it out on yours truely?" DCS asks
- Star vanishes, reappears in front of DCS, and punches him in the face hard shaking the heavens but DCS blocks the punch
- Star rapidly punches DCS in the face hard shaking the heavens, but DCS blocks all of the punches
- DCS appears away from Star and Star appears in front of DCS
- Star punches DCS in the face hard but DCS avoids the punch, then Star punches DCS in the face hard again but DCS avoids the punch
- Star rapidly punches DCS in the face hard but DCS avoids all the punches
- Star punches DCS in the face hard but DCS knees Star in the gut hard stopping him, then punches him in the face hard
- DCS grabs Star and shoots a pure energy ball at Star, flattening him out
- Star wraps around DCS and squeezes tightly but DCS powers up destroying Star
- DCS laughs "I guess he fell to pieces on me" DCS says
- Star regenerates completely and laughs evily
"You didn't think it was over did you DCS?" Star asks
"Yeah, but I'm not disappointed" DCS responds
"You, I hate you! No way, curse you! You..You pig!" Star says
"Hey, don't be so down in the dumps, you've won every fight you've been in. You know everyone meets their better sooner or later" DCS says
"No, I won't lose, you'll see" Star says as he makes 5 clones of himself
"I'd hoped you'd do better than these childish pranks" DCS says
- DCS appears away from the clones and throws 5 pure energy balls at them destroying them
"Did you really think that ridiculous attack would work?" DCS asks
"I knew that it wouldn't work. I was conducting a little experiment" Star says as he make 10 clones this time
- All of the clones charge dark energy beams
"Oh man" DCS says
- They all shoot it at DCS who flies away from them but the beams follow him
- The beams hit him destroying the glacier and the clones
"Bug off!!! It was good enough to beat you loser!!! Where's the blasted body?! Surely it has to be underneath that rubble, it has to be!" Star says
- Star turns around and a pure energy beam destroys his face
"Too bad it's not permanent, it's a nice improvement" DCS says
- Star regenerates completely "How did you do that?!" Star asks
"Instant teleportaion! It's the only way to travel" DCS says
- Star flies at DCS and punches him in the face hard but DCS vanishes before the punch hits him and reappears behind Star, then he kicks Star in the back hard shaking the heavens
- They start rapidly fighting so fast it's hard to keep track of their movements
"Come on Star you're using your eyes instead of feeling where I am. There's no need to continue, why don't you give up?!" DCS asks
"I'll never!!! Fool!" Star says as he rapidly punches DCS in the face hard but DCS avoids all of the punches
"I'm going to kill you!" Star says
"At least make me use my hands" DCS responds
"Oh that does it!" Star says as he creates a dark energy ball in front of DCS
- DCS kicks the dark energy ball out of Star's hands and it goes into the water, then DCS kicks Star in the face hard causing him to spit blood out
"You can't even lay a hand on me yet you still refuse to admit defeat. Your pride is blinding you, can't you see the writing that's on the wall. You're done, cooked, it's all over. Admit that you're wrong and surrender" DCS says
- Star makes a dark energy orb around DCS
"NOT YET!!!" Star says
- DCS gets absorbed by Star
- DCS lands in Star's body still fused
"Well, I better get busy, finding a way out of here won't be a picnic. My girlfriend is still in here somewhere, I can fell it but where, where?" DCS asks as he powers down his pure energy shield
- When the shield is down, Chaos and Storm get separated
"I...I don't get it?! Why did our bodies separate when we let the barrier down?" Storm asks
"How would I know?" Chaos responds
"How bizzare, I was told once you and I join bodies we could never separate" Storm says
"Well then, I guess we lucked out. I'm me and you're you Storm, and that's just the way I like it so there" Chaos says
- They sense Eagle's energy and fly to her
- They find her and blast a hole through Star then fly out
"WE DID IT!!!" Storm cheers as Star slowly regenerates
- Star yells in pain as Storm and Chaos watch him in their Demon Dragon Forms
(How could his power be increasing instead of decreasing?) Chaos thinks to himself
"If this keeps up he's going to be stronger than he was before" Storm says
"Yes, I know" Chaos responds
- Star's muscles get 2 times bigger than they were before
"He's uhh...twice as big as he was before" Storm says with worry in his voice
"Hey, look. Watch, he's about to change"Chaos says
- Star turns back to normal into his kid form
- Chaos laughs "He's totally puny. He shrunk and you were so worried" Chaos says
"Huh, you weren't worried huh? You had white knuckles and you know it" Storm responds
"Uh oh, he's on the move" Storm says as Star appears on a different glacier
- Star smiles and yells causing lightning to strike the Earth, waterspouts to form, buildings to cruumble, glass to break
"Wow, that's loud" Storm says as he covers his ears
"Will someone shut him up?!" Chaos says as he covers his ears
- Star stops yelling and everything goes back to normal
- Star points his hand at the water and shoots a dark energy ball at it
"What?!" Storm says
- Chaos shoots a pure energy beam at Star's dark energy ball and it sends it flying
"Woah, he's mad! That blast had enough power to destroy the entire planet! Nice shot man" Storm says
"What a fool! Does he want to die too?" Chaos says
"He was probably planning on getting blown to bits, and then reforming again" Storm says
"HEY STAR!!! IT'S YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO BLOW UP THE EARTH, BUT FIGHT US FIRST YOU LITTLE COWARD!!!" Chaos shouts
- Star turns around and looks at Chaos
- Chaos laughs "Gifted speaker" Chaos says
- Star laughs and creates a huge dark energy ball
"No, no that can't be meant for us, it has enough energy to blow up the planet 10 times! Chaos, we can't stop that!" Storm says
"No Star no, why?! The planet will be nothing! Nothing at all! Please Star!" Storm pleads
- Star throws the dark energy ball at Chaos and Storm
"Chaos we'll grab Eagle and then use Instant teleportation" Storm says
"Yes!" Chaos responds as they fly to Eagle
- The dark energy ball starts catching up to Chaos and Storm
- They grab Eagle and teleport away just as the dark energy ball destroys the planet
- Storm's pet KOED appears and uses all of his universal energy to make a new earth and restore everyone's life force
- Storm reappears on the new earth along with Star and Chaos in a cave
Dark Prynce and Father DivineEdit
"Hello Father. May I speak with you?" Dark Prynce says casually, walking up to the stranger.
- Father Divine turns around
"Ah, The Prince of Darkness. What may I be of service to you?"
"I was wondering if I may use Demgel to complete tasks that I myself am unable. I would also like to request permission to train him so he may grow more powerful."
- Father Divine slowly walks up to him and put his hands on his shoulder
"Sure you can. You can have him as long as you want."
"Much gratitude. By the way, who are you? You seem familiar."
"I have no particular name, my friend. Just call me what everyone else does."
"Alright, I hope we may be allies in the future then. You seem trustworthy."
"I am indeed, bye now"
"Farewell." Dark Prynce turns and disappears with the blink of an eye.
- Father divine has a crooked smile on his face
Voice: Is it time yet, Father?
"Yes, yes it is. Commince Operation: Endeavour."
"Yes sir. What of the boy? Once he finds out?"
"I'll either have to mind-control him or dispoze of him. He has become a good asset to me."
"What of the others?"
"Heh, I'll deal with them."
- Father Divine turns into a water mass and jumps into the waters of the Tundra
- The mass rises upon reaching the Tundra
- It turns it hand into is and backhands slaps Dark Prynce in to Demgel
- Demgel catches him
"Thanks. I didn;t see that coming."
- Dark Prynce pulls out his twin pistols and shoots at the mass
- Lucime shows up and shoots at the mass as well.
"Let's tear this thing apart!"
- Demgel pulls out his pistols and shoots at it
- The mass is uneffected and sinks back into the water
"Yeah, I thought that would happen."
- Begins firing energy blasts where the mass sank into the water.
"It was worth a shot."
- Begins to charge up her energy.
- charges two red balls of energy and merges them into one
- throws the balls at the mass
- The masgets completey obliterated and it starts to rain water
- Demgel is breathing heavily
"Don't you think that was a little much for some water?"
"As long as he's dead. I'm good with that."
On the other side of the Tundra
- The mass pops back up from the water and takes form
- The figure lands on the icy surface and reveals to be Father Divine
"The boy proved to be stronger than I expeceted, so as his new-found friends."
Voice: "Father, I have news of Chaos' death at the hands of a god-like being known as Star."
"Ah, I see. Well, its about time to take a different approach to this. Do what you need to. The end is almost near and I will make forth my way above the Most High."
Voice: "Yes, Father"
- Divine looks off into the distance
Voice: "Father, I have news that the boy and the Lord of the Abyss are travelling through the pillars of Hell and are now battling the The Seven Princes."
"Good. With Satan out of the way, the wager I made with him wont even matter. Making my possibilty of exspancion more inevitable. Things are forever going in my favor. Resume your jonb
- Demgel wakes up and finds his body, except his head incased in ice
- Demgel sees the hooded man is in the shadows sitting on a frozen throne that is at the top of a flight of stairs
- Demgel sees an mildly aged woman wearing a black robe on one side and on the other is an elf with a goatee wearing a black robe
"Hello, Son. It is about time we've met."
"No, I am not your father, but I do know who you are."
"But, who are you?"
"Sorry, i didn't properly introduce myself"
- gets up from his throne and walks out of the shadows like a bada**
- his eyea are overcasted but are visible
"I am Van Valeric"
"ALL HAIL, LORD OF DARKNESS!"
- his servants kneel before him as he comes down the steps
"I know who you are, Son."
"Stop calling me Son."
"But that is who you are. The Son of Good and Evil. Forgotten Prophecy has foretold of your coming. I tells of one who will lay waste to all who challenge him. One who will rise above the ashes of war between the righteous and the unrighteous. The victor over any being he crosses, who walks across the battlefield and all cease their fighting and let him pass through as he walks among the dead bodies. One who experience great pain since Jesus the Christ's crucifixion. He will experience Insanity, Sin, Chaos, Oppression, Order, Life, Death, Hell, Pain, and Responsibility. These can break any man or beast, but you will conquer even them. You are the Relentless Hope and the Relentless Curse."
"You speak nonsense. I am just a man."
"A man who will be a God."
"What do wish to do with me?"
"To join the Ministry of Darkness, so that we may show you your destiny. To fulfill your destiny. Your fate"
"I don't believe in destiny. My fate lies in the hands of God. As for you, you will die."
"So be it.Maybe a little cold will help you think straight."
- Van Valeric put his hand on Demgel's neck and slowly freezes his head
- Demgel is is yelling in pain through his teeth, due to the chilling cold
- a fireball comes out of nowhere and melts the ice that is encasing Demgel's body
- Demgel turns and sees Med
"HA! Suck on that, Ice Man!
- Van Valeric is angered and fires an ice shard at him
- Med dodges
"Oh, and you suck at throwing. I guees your pa didn't have time to play baseball with ya', huh?"
- Demgel fights the other 2 necromancers and kills them with ease.
- Demgel then turns to Van Valeric who seems to be ready to face Demgel
- Demgel dashes at Van Valeric
- Demgel gets close enough to Van Valeric
- Van Valeric then thrusts an ice shard into Demgels chest
Slow motion ends
- Demgel falls to the ground and is in pain
- Van Valeric walk toward Demgel, ready to end him with one last ice shard
- Med put his hands on the ice floor and instantly the entire throne room is melted into water
- Some of the water from the ceiling comes down on them
- Demgel and Van Valeric are washed away
- Demgel pulls himself to shore
- Demgel takes a deep breathe and when he looks up he sees a penguin starring at him
- The penguin cocks its head to the left
- After a while of silence the penguin honks at Demgels face
- An ice shard come out of nowhere and immediately kills the penguin
- Demgel is shocked
- Demgel turns around and sees Van Valeric standing on a floating raft of ice
- Van Valeric takes one step of the ice raft and the water under his feet turns into ice upon each step he takes
- Demgel drags himself out of the water and is soaking wet
"Don't deny your fate, Son"
"I...am not...your son!"
- Demgek lauches himself at Van Valeric and is ready to stab him
- Van Valeric puts up and ice shield above himself
- Demgels hand is through the shield but is stuck
- Demgel's blade is an ich away from Van Valeric's face
- Van Valeric door-stomp kicks Demgel through the ice shield
- Demgel is breathing slowly and heavily and now everything is moving slowly
- Demgel slow gets up
- Van Valeric launches an ice shard at him
- Demgel dodges by cocking his head to the left then runs toward Van Valeric and starts beating him up at unbelievable speed
- Demgel finishes it off with a finally kick to the gut sending Van Valeric gliding across the Tundra
- Van Valeric manages to stop himself
- Van Valeric then summons giant stalagmites to come from the ground
- Demgel runs as fast as he can away from the stalagmite coming at him
- Med turns into a motorcycle with flames infused with blood drops
- Demgel turns round and jumps back
- Demgel puts his wrists together and and fires a ray of flames that melts through the stalagmites and is heading toward Van Valeric
- Van Valeric is consumed by the flames and is evaporated
- The ray of flames leaves a canal of cold water across the entire tundra
- Demgel gets on the Med-cycle and rides off
- The ice takes form and it remakes itself back into Van Valeric
- Van Valeric opens his eyes and sees Demgel ride off
"You will be ours, Son. One way or the other, The fate of this world rest upon your shoulders."
Answers and an Unknown Fate Edit
- Kalin walks the streets of Earth several days after his adventure with Kado, and his decision to join his group. He is wearing his casual attire, and has his hands in his pockets. He has no real destination in mind, he is just walking.*
Rose: Where are we going?
Kalin: No idea.
Then why are we walking around? Let's just go and hang out in Japan. I loved it there...
Kalin: I did,too. But I'm not trying to run away. I was just tired of the drills, and mission debriefings, and all of the other stupid stuff. Damn the rules, I had to get out of there.
Rose: You know I get excited when you talk about breaking the rules.
Kalin: For a ghost, you really are a bit of a pervert...
Rose: At least this is more interesting conversation than you whining about your new boyfriend. Assuming that is a boy under that mask of his. He's a shapeshifter, right?
Kalin: Ok, first, that was gross, the way you speculated my sexual orientation just now. Second...
Voice: Yes, he is a shapeshifter. His face can be anything he wants it to be. With this lack of trust, it'll push his followers away from him, once they get curious on who they are following, sort of like you, Kalin.
Kalin: *looks around in confusion* Who's there?
Rose: It's a disembodied voice, so it's up in the air who, or what, it belongs to.
Kalin: Good guy, or Bad Guy?
Rose: I'm kinda hoping it's not a guy at all...
Rose: Not like that!
A dark hooded figured is standing right behind Kalin
Voice: This voice surely does have a body. It is pleasant to see you again, Kalin.
Kalin: Oh, it's you. Nice to see ya again.
Rose: You have no idea who that is...
Kalin: They don't know that. Maybe they'll buy it...
Voice: I know who you are...but thing is you don't know us...the only thing you know about us is that you were our Re-creation...Of the Son.
Kalin:*looks confused, as well as afraid* "The Son"? what are you talking about...You obviously remember me from the past. Unfortunately, I can't remember anything.
Voice: You see, there was a prophecy, that boy who possessed power over all oppositions in the Universe. He was a Nephalem, an offspring of an angel and a demon. He was going to decide the fate of the world, possibly the Universe. We originally had him on our side, but he disobeyed orders and left to forge his own destiny. After that, we decided to forge our own prophecy, so we made you and the girl out of the next best thing to an angel and a demon; An aetherborn and a netherborn.
Me and...Rose, what are they talking about?
Voice: Me and Jibaku, we were in charge of creating you two. If one failed, the other was proven to be our true success. But we knew that only one of you could have been capable of being a success. So we pitted you against each other, and afterwards kept a close watch on you two. Unfortunately, you were growing too attached to one another. How long before you decided to rebel against us? We pitted you against one on other while we still had your obedience.
Kalin: You mean, you made us fight each other? Why? Why would you create people just to watch them destroy each other?
Voice: No, we created you to fufill the prophecy The Son failed to fulfill. We just knew that one of you had to be the one to fulfill that prophecy.
Kalin: *Angrily* What prophecy!? Am I supposed to save the world, Be some sort of messiah. Huh!? I don't know if you've been paying attention, but all these years, I've searched for an answer to the question "what am I supposed to do?". *As he speaks, his Dark energy begins to burst out of him* And you show up here now, now when I finally believe I've found a purpose, just to tell me I'm someone else's experiment, or worse, some kind of...puppet!? And you think I'd be okay with that?! To HELL with you!!!
Voice: I'm afraid I'm a bit too...cold for Hell to handle. Besides, it wasn't your decision to make. We made it for you. Unlike The Son, we made so you would never stray away from us, but you proved to be..defective as you mourned over the death of your lover. So we tossed you out, to find your own purpose, just like The Son.
*Surprised* Are you trying to tell me that I...killed Rose? That I'm the reason she's like this? I turned her into some sort of spook in the name of some prophecy?
Rose: Well, you obviously didn't kill me. I'm right here.
You knew about this, didn't you? You knew where I came from and didn't tell me?
Rose: I'm not the one you should be angry with! You should be angry with those monsters who made us to be some kind of pieces on their chessboard. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but you wanted a life that was your own, right? How could you have that if you were always thinking about some grand purpose.
Voice: A purpose is what you make of it. Not what others make of it for you. But we did. You were supposed to be the savior of the world now. The Son has left this world to join a band of misfits on their misadventures somewhere else and the humans has gone as to so far kidnap their own Messiah and revert him into a machine, just so they can create mechanical beast to rid themselves of their creations. Your purpose is clear, now. What will you do with this knowledge?
I...(smiles) I'm going to do whatever I want. Like you said, my purpose is what I make of it. So I'll find a purpose on my own, like I've always done. To hell with your prophecy(Turns to the figure, his eyes glowing red) and to hell with anyone who thinks they can stop me.(Turns away from the figure) nice seeing you again, whoever you are. We're done here.
Voice: Good. Your purpose to us was a flaw. We have no use for you, for we shouldn't have tried to forge our own prophecy. And if by chance you run into The Son tell him "I'll be waiting for his return". *blows away with the wind*
Rose: So what do we do now?
Kalin: First, we're going to Japan, and getting something to eat. Second, we start looking for someone who can show me how to kill a god...
Rose: Oh...sounds like a date.
The Two Shadows cont. Edit
Van Valeric reappears at the southern icecap.
Van Valeric: What is it you want that you must watch me from afar?
Kukyo doesn't respond right away, instead she appears to simply be gazing out towards the north lands. Eventually she turns her head, so that her dim red eye stares at him, the eye causing the sensation to come over him again, as though it were trying to read his soul.
"I was looking for someone. I didn't find them." She says quietly.
Van Valeric: We're all bound to find what we are looking for sooner or later. It all depends whether we look hard enough or not.
Her eye narrows a bit. "Tell me something Valeric. Is there something that you would give your life to achieve? No matter the cost to you?" Her tone seems sharper.
Van Valeric: I already have. Knowledge. So much can be achieved, some many secrets unaswered. Once you search for those answers, it becomes really time consuming.
Kukyo's eye closes. "So then tell me this. What would you do if you couldn't achieve that goal? What if something prevented you from knowledge? What if all that was worth knowing was destroyed? What then?"
Van Valeric: Then I would have my services to provide.
Her eye opens again, and it occurs to him for some reason she seems to avoid showing her left eye, it is always covered by her long hair.
"... then you don't understand. So much for your legendary 'wisdom'."
She walks away from him for a moment, and he notices her feet are bare, and her steps are forced, as though the cold were bothering her. Her long hair blows behind her in a gust of wind.
"There is something I yearn to find, Valeric. Something that if I could... I would do anything to have. Even give up my life. I would do anything to find it. Anything... including stopping you." Her voice drops into a steely, cold tone. Her head turns to face him again, her eye changed to a solid red iris and a black pupil, the eye's color reminds him of dried blood with the darker flecks of red mixed with the lighter fire red.
"I've suffered all of these thousands of years... and I will not let you and Jibaku destroy everything. Because I can never know happiness in a world without life."
Van Valeric: Without life here, you are not bound by the pain of this world. Besides finding happiness, why not find peace or relief that you can no longer feel the pain of others who wrong one another everyday? Not anything can be achieved, not everything.
She sighs. "You still don't understand anything. I wouldn't expect anything less from a 'god' who doesn't understand the value of anything."
She brushes the hair from her left eye, and it slowly opens, and once it does, a shockwave rips through the region with a massive increase of power. A seal involving sealing away power within a specific part of the body. In this case, an eye.
As this wave of energy rips through the area, he almost has to brace himself to prevent himself from getting knocked back. He notices with this change of power, her form has become unstable, almost as though she is made of smoke. Then he sees it for a brief moment. A complex series of red markings on her now visible chest that burns into his memory, as though something about it is something he needs to remember, but he cannot figure out what it is.
He notices that her body is breaking down into pure energy, and her form is becoming more vague and taller, her spirit brand now fully spread across her form, but not replacing the strange markings, infact the spirit brand seems to link directly to the ends of the marks, as though connecting to her soul. The spirit brand appears to gain energy as this happens, pulsating in waves from the markings to the ends on the hands feet and head.
As her form grows gargantuan, it begins to take the form of a black demon, but the only thing that interests Valeric is the strange markings, which for some reason command his thoughts and attention.
Van Valeric: Interesting. But it's all about mind over matter, so whether you rendered me to your will, I still might gain the upper hand.
"Stage one... Nekuroboido..."
The form grows eight arms and two long curved horns, darkness comprises the entirety of its being, except for the dull glow of the spirit brand and the strange markings.
As he looks at the markings, a familiar rune becomes noticeable, and slowly he begins to see it is some sort of spell focused on Kukyo's spiritual core. Though what it is exactly eludes him, he suspects it is the work of an outside force, and not the creation of genetics or Kukyo herself. He has to pull his attention from the runes as one of the eight arms swings a massive sword at him.
Van Valeric: *simply steps back and the sword swing right past him*
An eye opens on the sword, and his vision blurs as he meets its gaze, drawing him into a void filled with similar eyes circling him, until a blow from the Demon-Kukyo slams him out of the illusion.
She summons more blades, until all but two hands have swords. "How long before you realize all of the folly you've brought upon yourself, Valeric? Is it when you actually lose something important to you? Or when you stare Death in the face and realize your end? Or is it when you ignorantly continue down this course, until finally you stand in the midst of nothing, when all of the universe has faded and crumbled? Do you even feel guilt when you ruin the lives of others, or are they just part of some game to you?"
Va Valeric: Don't waste your time. I've past the point of caring. Why do you care? If you want to kill me, why are you sympathizing with me?
The air around her begins to darken as she raises her spare hands towards the sky, which begins to darken.
The darkness begins to blacken everything around him, the ice, the sky, even the distant ocean, the only light comes from the faint glow of her markings.
"I value life. I do not like to kill... but you have forced my hand. If you intend to assist Jibaku, then your fate has been decided. Even if I do fail, at least you can charge blindly into your demise tomorrow. For a god who claims one of their best attributes is wisdom... you're rather foolish."
Faster than before, she begins to violently slash at him, his dodges each time coming closer to being too late, until a sword clips him and the motion flings him toward a lone cliff face, the wind grows colder with the lack of sunlight.
Van Valeric: I do not care for humanity. They have all but deserved to die and if God wont do it...Jibaku surely will...
"No he won't. Because you will both lose tomorrow."
She fires a powerful sphere of pure darkness and negativity straight at him.
Van Valeric: *when it gets close enough, he simply touches it with his finger and the sphere just decapitates into smoke and it blows away into the wind*
Kukyo silently stands from a distance. The arms and swords disappear into just two normal ones, and she summons dark fire into her hands. She observes him for a moment.
"I honestly don't know what's more irritating... that you're the one who rescued me from Dark Slayer... or this dream..." She muses.
Vna Valeric: It is best not to think about what vexes you to do things out of provocation, but rather to over come what vexes you and have a clear mind-set.
"Disappointing that the one who saved me is no different from the ones who put me in the sword in the first place. ...More annoying is that you remind me of him."
Van Valeric: It is best for one to keep his or her mind in ones own affair than have his or her head in another's affair.
"In that case..."
Valeric's vision suddenly blurs as a fist suddenly slams him deep into the polar seafloor in only a few seconds, the impact strong enough to momentarily carve a hole down to where he stands. The next moment, Kukyo appears, blazing in dark fire armor and wielding a tall staff with blazing maces on the ends, and she spins it violently to deflect the downpour of ocean water and creates a arena out of the repelled walls of ocean. Her mace slams into the ground, and it cracks the ground hard enough to cause magma to spew out of the ground where Valeric stands.
The magma instantly turns to ice, then it takes form into that of a serpent and it lunges at Kukyo, wrapping around her.
Van Valeric: Experience is it makes us stronger. The Conditions make us more adept. And the knowledge makes us more vigilant.
Kukyo's eyes flare, and the serpent shatters.
"The first phase, it encompasses all, precedes all. Hungering, it laments, yet despises that which gives it sustenance."
She creates a wave of dark fire that scorches the ground just after he dodges, only for him to be met with the impact of the mace, which finds its mark and slams him back into the burning black flames.
Van Valeric: *jumps over the mace and lands ontop of it* You lack in experience. Fighting me with swords and maces instead of fighting me hand-to-hand. Not actually fighting rather swinging a baseball bat at a fly.
The black flames become part of him, not scorching him at all but rather giving him an ominous aura
"The second phase... it reveals the truth and brings out the earth and all its splendor. It coaxes, yet lurks with hidden malice. Prodigy, yet the first born heeds the silver hand, to all which fail and falter."
As she says this, the flames are smothered by an overwhelming force that Valeric cannot find the source of. He begins to wonder what she is up to.
Kukyo simply watches him for a moment, then speaks again. "Do not speak to me of experience. You've never been tortured. You've never been raped. You never had to endure the pain of being treated like a god, when all you want is acceptance, yet you are pushed away and put onto a pedestal upon which no one can climb to give you comfort. You never saw your children senselessly killed by the men who forced you to bear them and raise them. You were never the subject of a man's greed, or treated like some precious treasure. You've never been hungry. You've never wished for death. You have no experience. I doubt the concept of pain is a familiar thing to someone like you."
She suddenly pulls the mace towards her and her fist slams into him with enough force to send him through the seafloor and into the magma filled scar.
"You can talk to me about experience when you have actually lived the life of a person. Not a god who knows nothing and understands nothing of our struggles."
The mace breaks before it even touches Van Valeric, causing the the ice to break-up around him
Van Valeric: I have lived longer than you, little girl. I know very well what pain is. for you know nothing of what experience is. That was not experience, that was witnessing. Did you how to resist torture? Did you learn not be raped? Did you learn not to be worshiped as a god? How to be accepted? How not to be pushed away? As far as I know you never loved your children, because they we're the offspring of the men you raped you. Everyone wishes to die, only because they can't handle life, the crumble from the pain. They see and feel it and mourn over themselves, instead of learning from it and keep the pain of life weighing them down into rugs, only mean't fr being stepped on. This world will try to bring the good-hearted down to the level of the wicjed and evil-hearted become worse. I faced pain, but I learned from it, to the point I can never feel it again. But oh, they worshiped you as a 'god', but in real life, you we're just a tool an excuse for them not to worship the one true God. Atleast you we're trapped withing a sword so you couldn't feel the pain, only witnessed it and learned nothing from it.
Her demon avatar smolders in black fire. "How easy for you to try to undermine someone else's pain, to make it seem less than it really is. I wouldn't expect a person like you, a Mythos not even born during my lifetime to understand. It is true that you are older, but wiser...? Doubtful. You forget what life was like for people, for humans. I was human. I was just a normal human girl. In that age, freedom itself was nothing more than a mere fantasy. Rights for men? Ridiculous. Rights for women? A fool would be mocked with cruel laughter before they were stoned to death. I was born in a time where resistance meant death. Only after I committed suicide did my curse force me into this existence. Never dying... never aging...alone. For thousands of years. My private garden, the echo of the world I left behind, became filled with life. I tried to ignore it. Then he came... showed me compassion. Kindness. Love. ...and betrayal. He locked me away after I had endured and existed for thousands of years. How easy for you to forget the pain of others when you've forgotten what pain is."
Her red eyes narrow. "I was born into the same pain these people face. Fear. Anger. Loss. Grief. Hatred. I understand their pain. I understand their actions. That is why I will not let an arrogant god like you dictate who deserves life and who deserves death! You are the judge of no one! You don't have that privilege."
Van Valeric: I don't judge. That is the Fates' job. I simply wipeout whoever I feel would make a world a much more...bearable place.
Valeric catches sight of the markings again and to his great irritation he can't help but attempt to discern their origin, whatever the markings are, they seem to have an effect on his subconsciousness, as though urging him to remember something he'd forgotten.
Kukyo's form shifts almost back to her original appearance, but blackened. To his slight frustration the markings don't disappear. She looks toward his gaze but her eyes don't seem to see it. She summons forth a spear of dark purple energy which crackles with negative energy.
"The third phase cradles the fourth, it is the bed of all that walks and all that crawls. Mighty it stands, but its foundations make it stand firm, no matter how much it may desire to be free, it envies the fourth."
Van Valeric: So much I remember but yet, I feel a minor yet important gap in my memories.
"I guess you're going senile at long last." She taunts, before hurling the spear at him, the spear making a violent scream as it flies at him.
Van Valeric jumps and the spear hits the ice instead and he stand on the other end of it
Van Valeric: I have a feeling this memory gap has something to do with you.
She smirks. "I'm sorry, but I didn't realize this was a discussion club."
She disappears, and Valeric hears a noise behind him and turns to see... nothing there, and then turns again to get decked in the face and into the towering wall of water that surrounds their battlefield.
Stops the fist with his finger and the water forms into a beast.
Van Valeric: I say your doing the most talking. *flicks her fist back hard enough for the fist to hit her own face* You either talk or you fight. Number one rule in battle.
As she falls back, the earth almost seems to rise to greet her feet, and she lands softly. She looks over at him silently. As though reaching a conclusion, she clenches her fists, and black flames erupts from them, and she begins launching dark fireballs with each punch in rapid succession.
Th water monster smacks them out of Valeric's way and grabs hold of Kukyo and tackles her into the ground.
Suddenly Valeric's vision flickers, and the beast rips apart into nothing with a howl, Kukyo standing in the position that she had been in before it had tackled her.
"The fourth phase is the blessing of which none can live without. It stretches across all of the world, seen in vast bodies, and hidden in great mists. Masterless and free, yet bound by the third, it longs to find its place, but forever it travels to its next destination."
Valeric begins to suspect that there is something else at work besides a cryptic poem.
Van Valeric: The sayings...they serve as seals...and also realization.
"Seals? No. Not quite, but a close guess. The fifth is rage incarnate. It devours and consumes, blackens and deadens. Yet it fuels the hearts, the homes, and the cold earth. Without restraint, it is a destroyer. Given purpose and direction, it can give rather than take. The sixth feeds and culls its temper, while the seventh dulls its strength. The fourth tames its fury, yet is incited to action by the fifth."
Kukyo grows two large dark blue wings, which ripple with dark power. She stretches her hand out towards him, and a dark, compact sphere begins developing in her hand.
Van Valeric: Hm. How saddening though...
Kukyo fires the sphere, which he barely dodges as it slams into the ground and creates an immense blast.
The blast turns to ice shards and they blow away
As she prepares another shot, Valeric gets another look at the markings, and as he looks at them, a few runes stand out, various lines in the structure seem... familiar, almost like how he would write runes. Too familiar in fact.
He doesn't know what exactly it is about them, but in his mind's eye, there's no question that the runes are done in a style like his. ...Though of his own creation, or the work of a copycat is unclear. What's certain to him though is that something about the markings is important, important enough to catch his eye, even from this distance.
Van Valeric: Hold up. Those markings..they..are ancient runes I have made from years back and still use now...Have i encountered you before?
Kukyo flat out gives him a glare. "Before you freed me, I had never met you. But I have known of your existance for a great number of years. You destroyed the Greeks and the Bablyonians."
She fires again, and just as he gets out of the way of the first, she fires a second one, cutting him off mid dodge.
Van Valeric: *kicks it in the air* Don't forget the Persians and the Romans.
A shadow hand grabs a hold of of Valeric's leg and flings him towards Kukyo, who rams her knee full throttle into his stomach, and begins to batter him with heavy, blinding blows.
"Yes, because destroying the greatest empires of the world and plunging the world into the Dark Ages is such a lovely track record!" She sneers.
all her blows miss Valeric and only hit the ground behind
Van Valeric: Yes, yes it is. thank you for noticing. It's not everyday a single man brings down the greatest world empires in Earth's history.
"You know what that is called? Sarcasm! You should try it sometime. Amazing what idiots manage to not catch onto!" She snarls, as a wave of water blasts him back.
Van Valeric: It's a concept I'm familiar with, but I rather not annoy my enemies any further. You wouldn't want me to start using sarcasm on you, would you? *the water splashes without even touching Valeric's face*
Kukyo creates a sword of darkness and charges him, her form flickering as she approaches, then proceeds to stab and slash at him, the sword cutting the rocks and water like butter.
Van Valeric: *dodges her stabs and the slashes almost barely moving at all* Let me know if this is annoying enough.
Suddenly a foreign force grabs ahold of Valeric and immobilizes him.
Kukyo draws back her fist and takes the opportunity to slam him in the face.
Her fist cant even touch his face as if soemthing is keeping is keeping her from hitting it.
"If you want to play it that way... fine." She snarls.
"The seventh phase is cool yet hot. A gentle blanket and a violent shield. Unseen, but all within its path is broken. It churns the sea and tears down the land. The eighth phase knows no warmth, the sixth its liberated sister. A creeping titan, a gentle breeze."
Her spirit brand begins to glow ominously.
Van Valeric: Change all you want. We both know it won't do anything.
Suddenly the area around her blackens, and the seafloor arena disappears into a black void, and Valeric quickly realizes he cannot sense anything outside this place.
Kukyo levitates infront of him. "Welcome to our dominion. And don't bother, Valeric. It's not possible to access this place without one of us taking you here. Or leaving for that matter. Besides... here I can really let loose."
Va Valeric: Sure. Go ahead and think that. *looks around*
As he looks around, he suddenly notices a white haired boy with lavender eyes and a blue spirit brand quietly watching him. He appears about the age of eighteen. It takes him a moment to realize, but his energy seems almost on par with Kukyo's.
Van Valeric: Is this a relative of yours?
The boy looks at Valeric. "You're the one who destroyed Babylon..." He says quietly.
Kukyo looks at the boy. "...One of my sons. Kagayaki. The others are here as well."
Van Valeric: *bows* I can't really say that I am 'pleased or 'honored' to meet you.
Kagayaki looks at Valeric for a moment, his eyes seemingly searching for something. He looks at Kukyo after a moment, then at Valeric.
"Can you see them?" He asks, his voice really light and soft, this surprises Valeric considering the boy's appearance.
Van Valeric: Yes. I can very much see them
Kukyo puts a hand to her forehead and sighs irritably. "Now you got him fixated on that subject again..." She groans.
Valeric notices a landscape is taking shape, and a hint of warmth is spreading into the air, which begins to feel less stiff.
Van Valeric: I can see your calming down. I am also starting the see the significance of the rune-like marks on your face.
"I don't see what your fuss is with them anyway. And don't get comfortable. I didn't invite you here to play nice. When they are done creating our battlefield, we will return to the festivities."
Van Valeric: How about 'no thank you. I use those runes to make my spells and use hem to encrypt my notes so no one will know my studies. I combined them with elf dialect and Japanese art-style/context.
"You don't have a choice now. Besides. If you want answers so bad, now you have to earn them. I don't know what you're talking about, but if you want to know so much about them, feel free to figure it out if you can beat me."
They are pulled to the ground by gravity, and the landscape around them becomes complete, a vast plain with mountains barely visible in the distance in all directions.
Van Valeric: you have no need to answer. I'm on the verge of knowing it anyway. I think you mean if you can bat me.
Suddenly a dark object flies at Valeric, and it only takes a single moment for him to realize that it is sucking in light as it tears straight at him almost at light speed.
Van Valeric: *takes a step to the side and it rushes past*
The orb stops abruptly, and discharges a massive burst of highly condensed matter and radiation in the form of a mile wide beam at Valeric.
The beam phases right through Valeric
Sudden a orb of dark energy appears concentrates on Valeric, and defies any attempt to remove it or destroy it, and begins to grow in size until it consumes him in a massive sphere that ends up stretching for miles. It then suddenly shrinks to the size of a pinhead and violently explodes, unleashing a tide of negative energy and darkness that destroys the vast majority of the landscape.
Van Valeric: *walks foreward unharmed*
Her body suddenly shimmers, and he can sense her being doesn't occupy the physical realm anymore as she disappears.
Van Valeric: You are fading....but I feel there is something else.
Suddenly all of the light drains away, leaving behind an oppressive negative aura, and a crushing darkness.
"Moooooooooooom!" Kagayaki moans. "I just finished making that sunlight!"
Van Valeric: I say the sunlight was unnecessary. This looks a whole lot better without it.
Valeric feels an odd sensation, and suddenly something sharp appears to nearly graze his cheek, though he can't see it.
Van Valeric: Hmmm...Odd.
The next time it happens, only his quick thinking prevents him from being stabbed by some sort of blade shaped energy anomaly.
Van Valeric: You know this grows rather tiresome. Why don't we talk things out. Do you even remember why your fighting.
"That would be a no. My answer will not change. If you're so bored, why don't you actually fight back instead of prancing around like the little ballerina you are?"
Van Valeric: Then why don't you just kill me? Or do you want to be beaten?
Two glowing red eyes appear, though he can't see the rest of the form. "For the sake of the world... I will erase all pain and those who cause it. Starting with you."
The words seem to echo in Valeric's memory.
Van Valeric: Wait...I know now...you...you're the girl...
Her eyes narrow, and suddenly her spirit form flickers into view, Her left half humanoid with red organize markings, but the whole of her right is so corrupted by negativity that it looks as though it could be the physical representation of pure corruption. A malformed clawed hand is on the right, misshapen to the point the left side looks incredibly delicate and fragile in comparison. The spirit brand on the right side appears to have no order what so ever, something he's never seen in a spirit. Her hair is a fiery mane of red and black.
"What are you talking about...?" She growls, her voice distorted, human, but only just so, marred by the snarl of some kind of beast.
Van Valeric: You wanted to take in the pain of the world...so that they may feel happiness...You took it all in, but the world became worse and and the pain kept coming to you.
"You...." She growls, and the corrupt side of her body begins to shimmer with a violent red light.
Van Valeric: You saw the pain of the world...and you wanted it to stop...that's when I came to you and I said I could help you...I told you I couldn't make it go away, but I could make a vessel and have work as a magnet to take away the negativity...I told you it would cause you greater pain feeling the pain of others...You agreed to it to end the suffering of others. I marked the runes on your face, was the spell I casted on you so that you can become that vessel, to store and take away the negativity of the world...It worked...only for a little while as the humans continued their sinful nature and the negativity was not only destroying you but also empowering you...
Suddenly the whole of the realm shakes violently as a massive tear opens up in the sky and the ground, and Valeric sees Kukyo's left amber eye become red and dim as the corruption suddenly seems to go into overdrive, devouring her.
Kagayaki looks on with fear, and six other children of various age appear.
"M-m-mother?!" He gasps.
A red haired boy with fiery eyes about the age of sixteen narrows his eyes. "The realm is collapsing."
Van Valeric: Well that sounds beautiful. *opens a portal back to the Tundra* If you will, follow me. Our do you wish to die along with your mother?
They follow him, though Kagayaki is the only one of them that sheds tears, the majority of them seem almost impartial.
"Now we don't even have the realm of our mother... when they come for us... we'll not even have our thoughts..." He weeps. "Mother...."
As Valeric comes out, he notices that there is a strange tone to the sky, and an energy in the air, though the source is not of Jibaku.
Van Valeric: I think your mother made it out...
In front of him appears a pure red light that takes a humanoid form. However, it seems different from anything he's seen in a while. The only thing the energy reminds him is nonexistance. The figure flickers several times, and Valeric cannot sense a soul, nor a consciousness within it.
Van Valeric: Nothing...Nothingness...For shame.
Suddenly the figure destabilizes, and seven massive tendrils of black energy ripple out from it and impale the seven, and it pulls them in, even while they let out screams of terror, which fall silent upon being drawn into the void being, which blackens and disappears, though its energy feels even stronger.
Van Valeric: More and more interesting....something is happening to you Mother, like she's unergoing something...
Far above him, a singular point of energy begins to draw in the negative energy around it, until a strange pure white being appears from nothingness and crackles with unnatural energy. Two solid orb like red eyes gleam, and Valeric feels its very presence causing all of the light in the world to begin dimming. He notices the red markings that form his spell appear to be changing to allow...
To allow it to unleash all of the negativity of the past several thousand years upon the world.
Van Valeric: The choice is yours...make this world better or make this world worse...I'm not holding you back.
All shall be one under one pain... A voice whispers, hissing like the faintest of winds. Valeric tries to examine the being, though the only sentience it appears to have is through its sheer collective of memories, they flicker constantly, some showing emotions from ancient times, others fairly recent memories.
Kado had been just about to attack Toma, when he lets out a violent yell of pain, and she is about to attack in kind, when she too doubles over and collapses, and Jonas notices a series of blue markings glowing violently on Toma, and Kado's body is strung with various red and blue markings all over him, the two seem completely unable to do anything but scream in some sort of agony.
Jonas: *is sort of confused* Well, time to make the most of this. *punches Toma hard enough to send her flying into a building which starts to crumble upon impact. Then rushes over to Kado* He dude, your not havin' a mental breakdown/seizure are ya'?
Kado continues screaming, but manages to yell in pain, "SOMETHING'S... HAPPENING... ....KUKYO...!" He gasps violently, then manages, "A-Ask... Admin...!" He degrades back into screams of pain.
Jonas: *shrugs* Ok. Hey Admin, I know you probably dont care, but our other-dimensional ally are havin' a...I don't know...a...seizure?
The Administrator: What do you want me to do about it?
Jonas: I don't know...make it stop?
The Administrator: Would that same ally bee the same one who decided to put my facility 300 feet under?
Jonas: Uggggghhhhh...Noooo?...Hello?...Hm. Tuff luck guy. Your gonna have to rough this one out
The being lets loose a massive wave of pure negative energy in a vast tidal wave of darkness, the blast first striking Valeric and then spreading beyond the poles, rushing toward the mainland.
Van Valeric: *stands still and watches the darkness unfolds upon the world*
An MCCP patroler looks up at the sky and sees a massive wall of darkness, with a strange white being rushing ahead of it. "Uhhhhhh, command? Are you seeing this thing? Cause I have no idea what that thing is, and I memorized the handbook of catagorized Mythos, that ain't something I've seen."
Communication: Yea. I see it. All personnel take cover.
All soldiers get into or behind something, same with surviving civilians
Communication: Man, talk about Apocalypse Now, huh?
You haven't seen nothing yet...
Communication: *turns around* Wha-?
While the darkness keeps spreading, the being stops and turns back towards the south, and begins charging a massive beam of light then fires it at Valeric's location, Valeric only dodges seconds before the beam impacts and completely destroys the glacier he had stood on, but as he looks back at it, he realizes it wasn't just Light. Rather, all elements at once.
Van Valeric: Now that was impressive...I assume your still mad at me.
A massive tsunami rises up right in front of him, ready to smash him against the ice, which appears to be growing large spikes to impale him should he jump away or get smashed into by the tsunami.
The tsunami instantly freezes before it reaches his body
Van Valeric: Not really the wisest answer. *jumnps from spike to spike until he finally reaches over the tsunami* But I can definitely make an exception.
As soon as he lands on top, the being appears again and point blank blasts him with a beam, sending him smashing into the ice in a colossal collision.
The water monster catches him
Van Valeric: Glad you can make it back, boy. There she is.
The water monster breathes slowly
Van Valeric: Face her.
The water monster summons the waters of the tundra and is now teaming with icy vapor. It then rushes towards the being with frozen-tipped fingers
The being summons a massive scythe made of pure radiant heat, and just when the water monster comes within range, the scythe is swung, the heat instantaneously vaporizing the beast. Valeric can actually feel the intense heat of the blade, and to his surprise its temperature ranges near the surface of the sun.
The water beast screams in pain but it slowly comes back together and stabs the being with its fingers
The being's shimmering red energy begins to race down the beast's body as it does so, and its fingers and arms appear to be getting absorbed.
The water beast turns it's fingers into ice and they break off and he regrows a new one
The being flickers, and dozens of red tendrils composed of red runes sprout from it, barbed with some sort of long blades.
The water beast grows an extra set of arms from over its shoulders
The tendrils fling at the beast, sparking with some kind of energy.
The beast dodges the tackles the being and stabs it
The beast's arm harmlessly goes through it, and the red energy suddenly completely covers the water beast, literally devouring its consciousness, body, and soul.
The water beast screams a horrible, yet near human scream
Van Valeric:...Poor boy.
The being summons its scythe of pure heat again, and flourishes it before pointing it at Valeric. A sphere of burning hot energy begins forming at the blade's tip.
Van Valeric: *touches the tip blade of the scythe and it insta-freezes and shatters*
The ice pauses in mid air, and rearranges back into its shape and returns to normal, before suddenly changing nature into a blade of electricity, and proceeds to shock the daylights out of him, afterwards the being repels him with a shockwave generated by flicking its finger.
Van Valeric: *reverts the lightning back at the being freezing it*
The being makes a chuckling sound. It doesn't bother to change the scythe, in fact it opts to charge and rapid fire a series of pure energy blasts at him at the rate of a machine gun fire.
As he dodges, it chuckles again. Rather a moot point trying to fight a Elemental God with such pathetic powers.
Van Valeric: Same with you. You're not doing any better than last time.So who's more pathetic? The one with the most power or the one with the most smarts? Or are you too hard-headed to think about that? No. This entire fight already answers my question.
It creates a massive spear and impales the spear into the ice, causing a massive explosion that rips apart the landscape and causes a majority of it to collapse into the ocean.
The broken ice comesback up into stalagmites. They fire ice shards at the being and some shoot lighting.
Have you finally gotten serious then...?
It nimbly dodges, and begins changing form, becoming nimble and sprouting seven pairs of gold and obsidian wings, similar colored markings appear on its body. The top half appears more feline now, but the bottom half has become a long thin tail with razor spikes adorning it. Orbiting it appear eight swords of energy representing the eight elements, and in the center of ring of swords a yin-yang designed disk.
Van Valeric: It' not like I had to from the beginning. You haven't given me anything to be serious about.
It curls up, and then slings it tail out towards him, sending glowing spikes screaming towards him, radiating with immense power.
The tail shatters before it even touches Valeric. A black man with a white beard and wearing white robes and has white-stubby hair stands in front of Valeric
The being regenerates the tail, and new spikes form. A barrier of sorts appears around its form, as though the being senses danger. The wings curl and enlarge, partially shielding its front, while thicker back armor grows.
Negative energy sparks around it.
Father Divine: May the wickedness be purged with fire. *fire rains down on the being and consumes it*
The fire freezes and shatters
Van Valeric: No. She should not be hurt.
Father Divine: Ahhh. You wish to reveal the truth to her. Very well then. *points his finger at her chest and fires a beam of light at it. It opens the way to the core* Godspeed, Valeric.
Van Valeric: *starts walking on thin-air as if he we're walking up steps. He enters the being's core*
As Valeric enters, he hears a whispering in his head.
We just want to make a perfect world...
Union under pain...
No more fighting... no more wars...
Sameness. Resolve broken.
Van valeric: Where is the imagination in that? God made man special in his own unique and diverse way. You make them the same and the world would be scared of the glory of God. Besides, It's God's job to bring forth the perfect world. Just imagine what he will do to you if your try to become like him by assuming his role as Savior. There is no answer to the pain. Only God is the absolute answer.
As he walks further, a tiny light far off becomes visible for a moment, before the darkness obscures it.
Too late for that.
We don't care. Willing.
We will sacrifice. Everything.
Will accept. Anything. No cost too great.
A singular red eye made of red markings appears infront of him.
Join us. Ultimate Sacrifice. Greater good.
Van Valeric: not lace. Neither is it yours. But don't worry. *hands glow with cold divinity* I'll make it go away.
The eye blinks. A ring of runes appears, and it disappears. It becomes apparent that it is the formula of the curse, and various copies appear in smaller and bigger rings around and inside it, eventually solidifying into a form that almost looks like a collection of shadows literally stitched together in a vague form of Kukyo as she was thousands of years ago, just before her death. Between the runes is pure black energy, giving it a odd translucent appearance.
Thousands of years of a life tragically wasted. And all because of a experiment gone wrong. The truth is... you messed up... miscalculated. You sought to create a means to erase all pain... but instead... you gave rise to Us. ...According to our desire... for so long we longed to unite... so that we could end our existence. ...Convenient timing, one might say... that the one time the great Van Valeric messed up... that it just so happened to be the incident which gave us our birth. A dark chuckle echoes for minutes after it speaks.
Van Valeric: Deaf you are, girl. You wanted this. To turn yourself into a monster. And ever failure will become a success. I warned you, but you put aside my warning. So in all honesty, you are the one who did this to yourself. *forms a ball of light teaming with cold vapor*
The girl ain't here. We just thought to mock you with your greatest failure. Such a brilliant plan gone wrong... but it's not over Valeric... the plan has changed... but if you let us live, we can make that plan succeed. After all... isn't that why you created us in the first place?
The being creates a sphere of darkness, cracking with red lightning. If you destroy us, that sacrifice really would have been for nothing. And then you're really have failed...
Van Valeric: I'm man of many failures, but why do you think I'm so invincible now? Because of Experience, Condition, and Knowledge. Besides, That was the past. *claps his hands and the void rips apart*
F-fool... this is-isn't over....! We are everywhere... I... Kūdō-shin...! I...will...be........back..........!
It's voice drains away. Ahead of him, a large door slowly opens, revealing a weak, feeble light smaller than his palm, weakly flickering, along with seven smaller lights. The lights seem incredibly pale in the face of the vast darkness, which still remains strong, even though he had removed the head of the hydra.
Van valeric: *walks up to the door*
Father Divine: What is it, Valeric?
Van Valeric: I am unsure, but I feel like I'll know soon enough.
Father Divine: You say that about everything you don't know.
Van Valeric: Isn't it true though.
Father Divine: *gestures his head*
Van Valeric: Thought so.
Valeric reaches his hand out to touch it, and it weakly tries to move away from it, and Valeric feels a flash of fear run through him, though it's not his own, rather the light's, which he realizes is a soul. Kukyo's soul, though incredibly weak, the others he quickly determines must be the other seven. He determines that the soul is acting out of a primal fear, communicating will likely serve no use until it feels safe. The darkness around them seems to be tightening though, as though it was slowly beginning to rouse itself.
Van Valeric: *stretches forth his hands and the glow with cold divinity. He slowly sways one had to the side and lights follow to where their circling around him. He takes the lights outside* The Void is gone. I'll have to bring your mother back though. Push away thine fear, for the darkness will never go away as long as you fear it.
The larger light trembles slightly, weak. Above them, the being slowly crumbles into a massive cloud of darkness and negativity, and then violently explodes in a noxious wave of black energy across the world.
Father divine: *looks at the cloud* I'm going to guess that wasn't suppose to happen.
Van Valeric: *looks at the cloud* So much to be done...
Father Divine: And such little time to do it in.
A loud clapping comes from behind them, and as they turn, they see a figure in a thick black cloak with a hood and mask over his head, with exceptionally long light grey-brown hair clapping, as they gaze at him he slowly stops. The energy of the being, as well as the hair strike a familiar cord in Valeric's memory.
"I must say... very entertaining indeed... of the many events I anticipated happening... Kukyo acting out like that... I never imagined such an outcome... and on top of that, Van Valeric, Minister of Darkness, her creator... this day's events have been most intriguing." His dark voice echoes slightly, as though he was speaking from some other plane.
Father Divine: It appears you got yourself a fan, Valeric. He just needs to loose the mask.
Van Valeric: I take a lucky guess...
"I know many things... intriguing to see Father Divine at work once again... though I'm afraid it's not a simple matter for me to lose my mask..."
Father Divine: So the mask is your face.
Van Valeric: I have known you since the Great War and I have mildly sensed your presence ever since.
The man tilts his head slightly. "You know of me... interesting. I assumed everyone was fooled... perhaps I was not careful enough... and no, it is not my face, Father Divine. I would imagine few have a mask for a face. So then... if you know of me..."
Van Valeric: Your name is Hadari, what Phoenix know as the first Dark Phoenix.
"... ...You know... ...I'll be blunt... create new bodies for the seven... and hand them over to me.... and I'll be on my way..."
Van Valeric: I'm sorry, but you didn't ask the right way.
Father Divine: Tsk. so demanding. They say ask and you shall receive. But, know. you believe everything is your right. Nothing can be gained so easily. You must earn it, to gain it.
Van Valeric: So in easier terms. No.
"In easier terms... it's not really your choice. They were already mine to begin with... I have all the right to require their return. I care not what you do with the girl, her purpose for the moment has been served. But I require the seven. Do not interfere."
Van Valeric: Interfere with what? I am Kukyo's quote-on-quote creator. So basically, that makes me her father per say and these children per say are my grandchildren. So, if you mean don't interfere with family affairs, I am all apart of that family. So what you asking me is invalid.
"Like I said... it's not your choice." He stretches his hand out towards Valeric, and his hand glows with an ominous grey light. A sword appears from the largest of the lights, Kukyo's version of Dark Slayer. As he grabs it, red symbols violently flare on the sword, and another black blade appears in front of Hadari, and he grabs it, the same symbols appear.
Suddenly, something like red chains flare into being from the hilt of the swords to Kukyo's soul, and it is violently ripped out of orbit by the chains and forced over to Hadari, who grips the swords tighter, causing a pale transparent ghostly version of Kukyo to be formed, thin and weak, the red chains attached to her chest. Hadari grows two shadow hands, which grab her spirit by the throat and a third pair grow and restrain her against his chest, while his normal arms put the edge of the slayers at her throat, though one is kept pointed at Valeric.
"Fool. You thought the seal which I created, could be so easily defeated by you? I foresaw even such a feeble attempt such as yours to disarm the Slayer, so I made a back up seal... within Kukyo herself... I spent over forty years perfecting it... not even you can defeat it, Valeric. I can control her, completely... in every definition of the word... I can even make her kill herself.
Trust me when I say this Valeric... do not anger me... because what I can do to Kukyo is something that not even your curse could begin to compare to... now... hand them over... or your 'daughter' is going to be a lot worse off than the day you left her to her fate all those thousands of years ago... and her suffering beyond anything she endured while trapped within that infinite Void."
Father Divine: *smirks* Then it's a good thing I am here. Right Valeric?
Van Valeric: I suppose so.
Hadari silently maintains his hold on Kukyo. One of his spare arms sparks with some sort of energy. "I promise you this... you don't have any other option... but hand them over. Or you will regret it."
Van Valeric: No...
Hadari sighs. "You make no sense to me Valeric. You intend to destroy humanity along with Jibaku, and yet preach on how it isn't the place of others to create a perfect world- ironic I find that- and, yet you claim to have some degree of care about them? Liar. You don't really care. You wish to preserve their existence? They would be better off dead. I know Kukyo better than you do, Valeric. Give her a second's opportunity, she'd gladly kill herself- for real this time, than watch you destroy her race and the world, one of the only things she's ever cared about. You don't care at all. You wouldn't care if I crushed her soul into oblivion, or stripped her of all emotion and thought. You don't care as long as it's in the name of knowledge."
Van Valeric: I only want humanity gone, not to make the perfect world. Nothing can be perfect. In all cases. There are somethings some one like me do regret doing. Like for what happned to Kukyo for instance. By all means, if she wants to end up in Hell for not able to handle the pain she sought to take away from the world, then that's all her choice. And also your right you're right. I don't care. Normally. But I care now. And me caring now is better than never caring at all.
"Well then... it's going to hurt all that much more for you." He adjusts his mask to expose his mouth, and he bites into Kukyo's spirit's neck, which let's out a shrill scream as he swallows her soul.
Seven massive tendrils of negative spirit energy emerge from his back and grow large spiritual blades. "This is what happens when you disobey me. I can still expel her - or I won't... unless you hand them over. This is the last time I'll ask you."
Van Valeric: No. Kkyo cares more about her children than her own safety. They have more to live for than their mother did. If anything, Kukyo is ready to die. Her children are not. So go ahead. Kill her, but you will not have the children.
Suddenly one of the seven lights begins to burn much stronger. "No... enough... Mother has..." The light burns with a exceptionally powerful glow. "...sacrificed enough for us..."
Van Valeric: That's what she supposed to do. She dies, you live. She knew it was far too late for her, but she also knew it is never too late for you. Take advantage of her sacrifice and remember how much you mean to her and how much she wants the best of for you.
"No. Not anymore. These past thousand years... all we did was ruin things. We tore apart the world that was meant to be a place she could finally be happy... we took our own selfish desires and made war upon the Earth... while our mother paid the price. We never cared at all what we did, as long as we got what we wanted. But now... I don't care. I just want to make her happy for once... she shouldn't have to sacrifice herself for us... it is never too late...!"
"....He's right..." The others eventually murmur.
The empowered one suddenly breaks from the others, similar but golden versions of what Hadari formed sprout from it and clash with his. Hadari raises his hand and fires a beam of darkness at it, but it retaliates with a golden ray of light that holds it back, but doesn't defeat it. Just as Hadari pours more energy into the attack, another one joins Kagayaki and blasts at Hadari with fire.
"Idiots..." He growls, but he has to dodge as the Earth one attacks his foothold in coordination with the Ice. Just as he regains his footing, the Wind one blows him back.
"...You're rather foolish, aren't you..." He says under his breath. "I'd actually be impressed you're working together if it wasn't for the fact the 8 is now the 7."
Kagayaki blasts him, and this time it hits him in the chest, and Hadari snarls. "I know one thing and one thing only... is that you're still weak against Light. You failed to acquire MY power. Of the seven, I'm still a threat to you, aren't I?"
"Cheeky little kid..." He idly dusts himself off.
He observes Valeric and Father Divine. "...Damn it all... Consider yourself lucky... that I'm not looking to make a lot of noise right now..." His voice gets distant.
"But don't get me wrong... you'll live to regret this Van Valeric... next time... there won't be a next time... if you survive tomorrow, that is."
His form suddenly dissipates, leaving behind Kukyo's soul, though much weaker than before. The seven finally manifest, though very much transparent. Kagayaki is the first to get toward the weak soul, and cups it in his hands.
"Tomorrow..." He says in a solemn voice.
Van Valeric: You say there wont be a next time. I say there wont be a tomorrow.
Kagayaki walks over to Valeric and collapses on his knees, holding out Kukyo's soul. "...Please...help her..." His head is bowed, and his voice sobbing. "She deserves better...please... I don't know...what to do... so please...can't you....do something?"
The fire child, Saisei, just sharply laughs. "Little Kagayaki, always breaking down into a fit, either that or Mikadzukikei. I swear you two -OW!" He yelps as Mikadzukikei, a seventeen year old looking girl with blue eyes and grey-blue hair punches him in the shoulder.
"Knock it off Saisei."
Van Valeric: *puts his hand on the Kagayaki's shouder* Yes, she does, doesn't she? I will help her, little one.
He looks up at him slightly, his lavender eyes much dimmer than before. "...You will...?"
Van Valeric: You asked the right way, didn't you?
Kagayaki's head whips towards the North as a brilliant flash of light flares. "...she's come..."
Father Divine: Do you know who it is, Valeric.
Van Valeric: Well, I can take a good guess.
Saisei lets out an exaggerated groan. "Can we please go somewhere else? I freaking hate the cold. And Kagayaki needs to stop whining like a little b- OW! STOP THAT!" He growls at Mikadzukikei, who smacked him on the head.
Van Valeric: Come now children, gather around and I will take us somewhere else.
"Yes, let's gather around the campfire and sing the campfire song." Saisei says, and Mikadzukikei gives him a deathly glare. "Please. Stop. Singing. That. Song."
"Or what?" Mikadzukikei kicks him in the groin.
"Shut up and get over here."
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhh....!" He wheezes. Grumpily, he walks over to Valeric, as does the others. "I'm going to turn you into fucking water vapor."
"Bring it on, Hot Pocket."
Van Valeric: You know I can just lend you over to you grandfather Hadari over there. He seems to like troublesome children.
The two glare at each other but don't say or do anything else. "...Fine."
Van Valeric: *surround them in a dark aura and the disappear*
Father Divine: *looks back at Hadari* So, can I interest you in in to teachings of God?
The Buyer Edit
Skana flies to the abandoned igloo.
Skana: So, tell me what you need. I say the price.
Buyer: Ahhhhh. Sure thing...Do you have any ivory I can buy?
Skana: I can get anything. But yes, I do. What for?
Buyer: To make more little sculptures to sell. I gotta make a living you know? not to mention it's a pretty good hobby.
Skana: How much. And elephant ivory, or manufactured?
Buyer: Elephant ivory. Can't find anything like that anywhere else. Be careful though. Elephant's are at the verge of extinction, so try your best not to kill it.
Skana: ... To late for that, it seems...
Buyer: Hmmm. Well atleast there were no witnesses.
Skana: Killed them. Here. *Hands twelve tusks to the client*
Buyer: I didn't mean that neither, but thanks any way. *Takes the tusks and gives Skana $120.00 in cash*
Skana: That it? Nobody need dying? Nobody piss ya off?
Buyer: dude, I live in the middle of the freakin' Artic with no one to bother me. If you want something like that, go find The Junkyōsha Party. Join them and you can take all the recon and mercenary missions you want.
Skana: Okay. See ya. *Starts flying*
Buyer: Bye now. *goes back into his igloo*
The igloo blows up, sending shrapnel and grenades flying everywhere.
Skana: Oh sh- * a sniper round loges into his arm* OW OW OW OW!
A.R. soldier: You are here by dead to the nation for illegally slaughtering an endangered species
Skana: *Draws Cronos* How many of you are here?
Another sniper shot hits him in the other shoulder
Skana: AH! *Shoots SMGs at the snipers while flying 40 mph* Shoot THAT dicks!
Both shoot at the SMGs and they both hit Skana's stomach
Skana: That's it.
At full speed, Skana uts both of their heads off, and heals.
A rockets hits Skana making an explosion
A black pheonix with bladed wings flies out of the smoke cloud, throwing blades in every direction.
Rockets hit him from four directions.
The phoenix flies away unharmed, going 40,000 mph at seemingly everything at once.
A.R. Soldier: No mercy. *fires another rocket*
The phoenix flies strait at the missile, going through the progectile, and making it explode two seconds behind him.
A.R. Soldeir: Call it in.
Huge bulge pops from under the ground
The pheonix pulls Skana's head up.
Skana: *grabs soldier by the neck* What did you just call in?
A metal hand come from under the ground and grabs Skana
A.R. Soldier: Your worst nightmare. *spits in Skana's face and pries himself from Skana's grasp*
The hand pulls Skana underground
Skana: Cronos - TO ME!
Cronos: Alright shithead. Don't get yer nickers in a twist.
Skana: Kind of in a hurry! *Cuts metal hand off of himself* That thing is too big...
"Mytho Detected" * A fire-looking light shines and it blast Skana out from under the ground and into the sky.
The phoenix flies back into the large hole.
Skana: Try me metal-head.
CRAzy: *come from under the ground and looks up at the phoenix*
Skana: Dude, I'm M.C.C.P too. Why are you attacking me?
CRAzy: Identifying. State your name.
CRAzy: Processing. Pulling up information on Skana. Information Not Found....
Skana: Shi- *Shot by laser again. Calls Admin* You better tell me WHY THE FUCKING HELL YOUR ROBOT IS TRYING TO KILL ME DAMNIT.
The Administrator: I must not given them your information into system. Hold on a second.
CRazy: *jumps into the air and bite down on Skana's waist and once it lands begins to violently shake it's head and occasionally slamming Skana on the ground*
Skana: *Attemps to cut the macines head off* That's it... *flies faster than light speed, ripping pieces of it off*
CRAzy: *pinches Skana's head and begins to pull*
Skana: Fuck. You. *tries to cut machine's arms and legs off*
CRAzy: *the arms and legs are unaffected. Begins to literally chomp on Skana. Then has Skana completely in its mouth, which he blast him with his mouth closed* Refreshing.Information on Skana Received. *opens its smoking mouth*
Skana: When I get back.... Ad... I'm gonna... Show you the vid.... I have some places you need to update.
A rocket hits Skana
Skana: Screw this. *Flies to the M.C.C.P* ADMIN!!
A.R. Soldier: *watches Skana leave* Damn monsters...
Skana: *Walks into Admin's office.* I've worked here for how long? 7 YEARS? And you didn't THINK to put me into the SYSTEM?!
The Administrator: you forgot that entire 3 years you were absent. I assumed you no longer wish to affiliate yourself with us, so i had removed you from the system. Just be glad that CRAzy didn't eat you. Lord knows it could've put your powers into good use.
Skana: It couldn't KILL me... Could it? I meean... My regeneration is better than Jonas'!
The Administrator: You'd be surprised of what a CRAzy can do.
Skana: Yea... Well, I'm heading out. Oh! I wanted to figure out where I could find her. Been 3 1/2 years...
The Administrator: She would be in Albany, New York with Jonas.
Skana: Oh... They're an item now... Well... Uh, I'll be going then. Thanks man.
Trading on Ice Edit
Skana lands and goes into human form, accidentally dropping Ameno and semi-purposely dropping Jonas.
Skana: We're here...
Jonas: *lands on his feet* Why the hell would they trade in the Artic? No one freakin' lives here.
Skana: They're MONKS. Not traders. Black market theives of monks, but monks all the same...
Ameno: I'm fa-fa-freezing. *Sneezes*
Skana: Then maybe you should've tried to bring a jaket or something. *draws Cronos* Get ready for a fight.
Jonas: *gives Ameno his leather jacket* They gonna come up from under the ice or somethin'?
Skana: Not... Exactly..
Thousands of ice golems come up, making the ground level decrace by a foot
Skana: Common, this is no-
Millions of archers position themselves on the backs of the golems, two to a golem, and some on the ground
Jonas: Sooooo, I take the archers, you and Ammo take the sonwmen. Deal?
Skana: Just protect her. *sighs* I can handle an easy thing like this. *Runs through the crowd at top speed, slicing through the archers and magically blocking the golems from moving, all before a single snowflake hits the ground* There we go.
A large door opens, revealing the real army, and an old wizard in front with a wide grin on his face.
Jonas: *waves at the wizard* Hey Gandalf.
Ameno: *Bursts out laughing* Good one, Joney! *hugs his side*
Skana: *Bows* Hello, Master. It is good to see you are well. And Jonas, Ameno, I'd suggest bowing.
Jonas: Ok fine then. *dramtically bows* Oh mighty Gandalf! Your wizardry is beyond comprehension! I bow to you, sir.
Jonas catches fire.
Ameno: JONAS! *Starts trying to put out fire, but can't*
Jonas: *feels little to no concern* *sniffs* I smell...meat. Some good meat too. *looks at himself and sees he's burning up* Hmm....Well damn..............AAAAAAAGGGGHHH! *starts to roll around on the ground*
A large wind puts out the fire, leaving Jonas in boxers and blowing away his jacket.
Ameno: I'll -
Skana: *puts a hand on her shoulder* He needs to bow.
Jonas: I bow to no one except God. *shakes his fist a the wizard* You bastard...
Ameno: *Puts Jonas' jacket on him* It's okay, we can go now...
Skana: Guess Plan B than... *Draws Cronos*
Jonas: Does that consist us takin' down this old bastard?
Skana: Make him bow, not die.
Jonas: How 'bout I nod my head?
Skana: I got the old one. Just take care of the grunts please. *Starts off for the wizard*
Jonas: Uggghhh, sure thing. *runs to one and double-kangaroo kicks it to the ground jumps over to the next one and does the same*
Ameno: *Flyies around, sproutunging trees and Earth Golems*
Skana: Old man, here I CO-
A girl has a sword through his stomach.
Sayuri: I am sorry, my love. *a tear runs down her cheek*
Jonas: *sees Skana gets stabbed* Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What the fuck, chick?
Skana falls to the ground.
Sayuri: You will leave here. Now.
Ameno: We're not leaving without our -
Sayuri: *Has the sword in Ameno's thigh* Yes. You. Will.
Skana: Don't do this.... Yuri...
Jonas: *slides on his back and kicks both of Sayuri in her knees busting her kneecaps, then he flips back and picks up both Skana and Ameno* Ok, it's obvious you two are annoying as Hell and dont want us here, sooooo...I'll guess we'll be going then.
Skana: *Stands up* Not... Without paying... my debt... *throws the scale at the Master*
Sayuri: Skana.... *is happy-crying*
Skana: Common. *picks up Sayuri, who is already healing*
Master: No you don't. *Blows a mountain at Skana and company.* That is MY DAUGHTER.
Skana: *slices it in half, then procedes to give un-fatal wounds to the Master.* She. Is. My. Fiance. And. YOU WON'T STOP IT! *stabs Master in the stomach*
Sayuri: Skana.... *passes out*
Jonas: Yea, this is abit too dramatic for me. Sooooo....man, The Admin. is going to screw me up after all this.
Skana: Lets go.
Jonas: Where to? Be specific please.
Skana: We're going back to the M.C.C.P. We need medical attention for your girl an my girl, no thanks to you.
Jonas: OK, so,so that's how ya' feel? Ok then...*calls in a helicopter and they head back to the facility*
The Story Continues... Edit
Skana: Whats that on Radar?
Monk: I do't know sir. It's right above us...
Skana: I'll go check it out.
Skana goes through the hidden entrance to meet the creature.
He sees a dark void appear off in the distance, and a black cloaked figure silently appears from it, and begins walking on air straight toward the Guild, a cloud of pure darkness rippling into being behind him. Even from the great distance, the being's presence is strong enough to nearly make him puke, so vile is its energy.
Skana: State your name and buisness. *Draws Cronos*
Cronos: That is one bad-ass looking mother fucker.
It suddenly appears right in front of Skana, the being had appeared as though it had always been standing there. Cruel red eyes stare him down from a dark hood, the darkness now billowing around Skana. A massive hand grabs him from the darkness and begins to lift him out of the figure's way.
Skana: Why are... You here?
Cronos: Yea bitch. *The figure hears Cronos' spirit talking to Skana* Speak.
The hand tosses Skana aside, and the Figure walks right through The Guild's outer wall and enters.
Sayuri: Stop while y- *Gets thrown out of the way*
Cronos: HEY BITCH. STOP FUCKING WITH OUR SHIT AND FACE US LIKE A MAN.
Skana: I'm going to die...
The figure casually knocks the various monks aside with some sort of invisible force as it travels within the Guild's halls, moving with deadly purpose, it seems to have a destination in mind, and isn't randomly moving through. A man draws his sword, but the figure waves his hand at the man, and the sword and the man's arms break like twigs.
Skana: Chuck! NO! *Runs after the figure* He's after Ameno. Clear the building!
Cronos: i liked Chuck. Chuck was nice. I"LL AVENGE YOUR ARMS CHUCK!
Chuck: Thanks... Brah...
The figure stops, then wheels around and spin kicks Skana in the stomach, smashing him through several walls of the Guild before sending him flying outside, where he smashes into the frozen ground. Afterwards, he silently keeps walking forward, occasionally killing or disarming anyone who gets too close to him.
Skana: Broken... Spinal... Cord....
Sayuri: My legs... Broken
Cronos: FUCK YOU! JACK-ASS! COMMERE AND FIGHT L-
Skana: We have LOST Cronos... Be quiet...
The figure silently approaches the room where Ameno's body lies. "Hmmph... such a fragile, broken little thing... to have strangled itself... what a pathetic death."
A monk stands in the way.
Monk: You will not disturb the dead.
"Oh but she isn't dead... ...not yet." The figure's dark voice chuckles. "It doesn't take a moron to realize that your efforts are futile. Stand aside. You'll die like the others, no matter what you attempt to do."
The monk puts a seal on the body, preventing movement.
Monk: Worth it shithead.
"Seal? How cute. But sad."
The figure lifts his hand up at the monk, and suddenly the man's body is destroyed, showing his soul. Black tendrils sprout from the figure and rip the monk's soul to shreds. He then walks up to the seal and swipes it with a wave of his hand, and destroys it without effort. He then takes Ameno's body and begins to walk out of the room, an even thicker wall of darkness following him back out.
Sayuri: *leans on wall* I'm... Gonna have to stop you... There... *Draws sword* Because THAT'S MY FUCKING FRIEND YOU MORON! *Slices at the figure's head*
The sword goes right through his body, as though he wasn't even there.
"Pathetic. A childish creature such as you challenging me twice. Now that deserves a proper punishment..." He places a hand on Sayuri's head, and laughs darkly.
"I curse thee with the dark emotion of bloodlust. Become a predator of the innocent and take pleasure in other's suffering." A searing dark pain explodes in her body, as he modifies her soul, sprouting a dark secondary consciousness of pure malice and violence in her mind, the pain so strong she faints.
The figure walks onward, out of the Guild, surrounded by the wounded and the dead, laughing cruelly. "The Age of Darkness shall begin." He disappears, his laugh slowly echoing into nothing.
Cronos: That bitch touched your woman!
Skana: Is she dead?
Sayuri: No I'm not love... The man did something.... I don't know what.... *passes out*
Skana: *Sheaths Cronos and runs over to her*
Doctor: Yes Master S-
Skana: She needs medical attention NOW!
Doctor: *waves over a gurney* The Mistress of the Dojo needs our help!
Skana: Thank you. *Looks at a sleeping Sayuri with sadness*
Doctor: Is something wrong?
Skana: No... Go help her, please.
Doctor: Will do, sir. *Runs after gurney*
Chuck: It'll be okay Skana. Don't worry man, shithappens and you have to go throug it, bu man, you'll go through this *waves around him* no problemo, man.
Skana: Thanks, Chuck. *Helps Chuck up*
Chuck: You two have something all monks and people alike want man. Love.
Skana: Thanks Chuck. I should go to her.
Chuck: And I had my arm ripped off. I should probably get bandages or something...
Skana: You do that, Chuck. *Shakes Chuck's hand and goes inside*
Chuck: Dude, our leader is an idiot.